Patch 2.0 Part II

Yeah I meant on the gpu side…oh ok. So it’s universal

P.s. that i9 sure is an oven

P.s.2 I know the pain…Radeon VII & Ryzen 5 cant get 60 stable on 1440p despite the graphics

WE GOT PURPLE SHADERS IM HAPPY!!

1 Like

vii SHOULD run this game at like 100 fps on max lmfao…

also fun fact… my CPU is like 50c while gpu is like 88c… XD so its kinda oof

happy girly skreetches WEEEEEEE

1 Like

I played 30 games today. Do you know how many of them had this grenade? Let me remind you that today is the release day. IN NONE, as I said, predator disguise does nothing anyway, why waste a slot on this grenade?

There may be a corruption of your save file. Are you on PC or PS4?

2 Likes

So pretty much all these updates are gonna be is some new shaders and cross play? So much for hoping for some new game modes or an offline mode right @IllFonic @Courier I appreciate the bug fixes and everything but I honestly was hoping for more out of this. I’ll come back to the game once some new modes are added it’s still not worth waiting 10 minutes to play predator.

@OldKingHamlet i beg can you tell us and me if the team is aware of poor PC performance on high end gpu’s please… i need to know

1 Like

New weapon and gear too

I understand that but the wait times are what is killing this game for me how much longer should we have to wait for some new modes?

1 Like

Yea this one is very GPU intensive, not as hard on the cpu

By the way, today he finds the game very quickly, about 3 minutes in the region. even the ping is normal. Another thing is that the predator had a win rate of around -100% against PC teams, now it is -101%, I don’t know, I will soon come to the development office and clog the toilets for them, and when they call a plumber to fix the pipe for them they will find there a scrawled inscription “The Predator needs options, not weapons.” They should start with a WORKING disguise, maybe a new grenade will come in handy, lul.

1 Like

You mean wait times to play a match or between updates? If you mean to get into matches then you’re best bet is to play right now. Pred que time is low at the moment. Around 4 minutes. And fireteam is around 30 seconds.

We’ll be getting a mode next month. I’m not sure if you’ve seen it but 2 new modes have been datamined.
The waiting for it sucks but it shouldn’t be too long hopefully.

Idk about everyone else but I’m not finding games that fast I haven’t since day one. It’s still around 8-10 minute wait times for me. I understand new weapons and shaders are cool I’m glad they added them and I said I appreciate the the bug fixes as well but I bought the deluxe edition of this game and I’ve purchased the dlc so far and I just don’t get to play it that much. I’m not that into playing as ft I want to be the predator it’s the main reason I bought this game. Having to wait 10 minutes per round gets old…fast and it just results in me turning off the game after an hour with maybe 3 or 4 rounds played. I would honestly keep all the bugs if it meant we could get an offline mode at this point. @IllFonic @OldKingHamlet

If you’re playing Predator, that’s pretty expected wait times. Playing predator is popular, and if there is more than 20% of the userbase queuing Predator, then Predator queues will be longer than Fireteam queues.

That said, I have seen overly restrictive NATs and Firewalls slow down the matchmaking process quite a fair bit, so that’s one thing to look at too.

1 Like

I mean wait times for matches and my wait times are still around 8-10 minutes. Im honestly not trying to rag on illfonic but after having the game this long and dropping like 80 bucks or more into it for everything you gotta understand why I’m a little frustrated.

Is this something that can be addressed on our end?

Or maybe we could get an offline mode for people who want to play more than 3 matches in an hour?

Not gonna lie a little irritated here boys.