Patch 2.0 Part II

Love to see it! Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks for the arthos mask, it is the most epic thing I have seen since the game came out.

The CH Combistick variant says I need to be level 100 but I’m 150 and it won’t let me select it. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to wait for part 3?

1 Like

Git. Less. Gud.

2 Likes

Ok, question. Is the Pitbull getting access to the new shaders because I don’t see it listed?

Probably gotta wait til the update drops for the changes to take place.

Lol

1 Like

I thank you for your help bad blood

1 Like

Man the new rifle is bloody sick. I knew it was going involve predator tech but was not expecting that. Can’t wait for more. Also please look into fixing the predlocks. They’ve been waving around since forever and it’s really distracting. Please look into it.

No PS4 update yet?

Guys this is on ps4 it’s a part of yesterday’s update. Just go into the game and look.

1 Like

Since it now takes 4 downs for a stealth kill, we need a perk for preds that require less downs for a stealth kill

Also if you’re stealth killed you shouldn’t be able to be reinforced.

Stealth kills hold no value as of right now

1 Like

3 is free trial and cross play friends i think

I’m need these crossplay invites asap , I had my boys reinstall man. Yall making a fool of me

1 Like

I think it’s coming today, they’re just waiting for the go from sony

Can’t wait to see the new gun and skins being used

HEAVY BREATHING

Ikr. Its one of the hottest games on my pc as well no pun intended

Do u have amd as well btw? (Not suggesting that amd is hotter, that meme is dead and false, fuck nvidia)
If so it might be something about the utilization of radeon architecture

Gongratz, thats the most unnecessary comment i’ve seen today. Take your reddit gold. GG, well played.

1 Like

Nah fam i have i9 9900k and max OC… and GTX 1070 also max oc… it runs like TRIPLE A games at 1080p max ultra everything at like 88-100 fps

This game is literal slide show on cinematic runs like 15-22 fps for me XD