Patch Notes 1.05 (Hotfix)

Fix the goddamn invites between ps4 and pc players to invite each other.

1 Like

We need Ps4 FPS fix. Like that they see.

1 Like

Any word on crossplatform party invites? Iā€™m on PS4 and I want to play with a friend on PC

5 Likes

Yeahhhh so, the marked items In inventory is NOT fixed, the ps4 skin keeps staying marked. Waiting times are still long. Kind off dissapointed

4 Likes

Really need a heavy focus on optimisation. No where near smooth enough on PC or PS4!

1 Like

Apparently all we are supposed to do is praise Illfonic for doing the utter basic minimum like fixing their broken game lol

5 Likes

What are you talking about? On my PC it runs absolutely smooth

3 Likes

And why the hell are all pings now 100+?? What the hell illfonic?

2 Likes

AI seem already alot more responsive

Need to fix going through unlocks in customization to where we dont have to select the weapon to our loadout just to be able to see what the unlock is.

2 Likes

Nice work guys! Glad youā€™re so proactive with the game.
Unfortunately I regret to say, nothing has been fixed with matchmaking timesā€¦
Still the sameā€¦ if notā€¦ slower evenā€¦
It now has been 7 minutes? It used to take 3ā€¦
I could deal with thatā€¦ not 7ā€¦
Also the marked inventory items havenā€™t been fixed, they are still there.

3 Likes

Keep up the good work guys. Its not a bad game. Wish we could get a city map

3 Likes

Just played a match that had AIā€™s in a rock shooting out and causing damage with no way to kill them.

Awesome thank you for getting straight on the hot fixes.

Hopefully its possible to be able to change weapon/equipment as predator whilst PredKoring through the trees sometime soon. and maybe something like a lock on for the Melee attacks?

This lad knows what heā€™s talking about, wonderful game no issues on my end having a blast. She says the jungle! It just came alive and took him!

2 Likes

Appreciate you guys trying to sort problems, itā€™s a great game and Iā€™m sure it will be made lots better in the coming months. Having said that Iā€™m not sure the cloak for predator is as effective as it should be, the fire teams movements are abit wonky and although it has improved the matching making time and be able to use the predator could still use further improvementā€¦bottom line though good job

Keep it up Illfonic! Dropping a hotfix on 3 days after release just shows the grind yā€™all are doing. Appreciate it! Canā€™t wait for more! šŸ™ŒšŸ»

1 Like

FPS drops on PS4, We need a fix!

3 Likes

Fully agree BigBossIncarnate. I have had no trouble at all and had so much fun with friendsā€¦ Its people moaning that give these titles bad names. They need to have less salt in their diet as it effects their ability to enjoy online games. Git Gud internet ya plebs

1 Like

I think more glitches have arisen . My weapons tend to dissappear (it still works butni cannot see them)ā€¦ sometimes the predator freezesā€¦ and to be honest searching games in lobby was fine for me , now is worseā€¦