Patch Notes 1.06

Ok so, technically a new update should come in 2 hours or so…

i Think you dont understand my question, ok i will try to explain more wide, when i started match as a predator berserk, i realized, that i playing only vs 1 FT member, when i faced him he allready holded knife, when i started to attack him he blocked 4 even more my attacks, and additionally dameged my hp to 50%, how is that possible? if you blocking predator melee attack you losing stamina, but blocking 4 melee attacks and hiting with same knife…

1 Like

It’s called a parry and a counter. After a parry there is time to attack that is what a parry is.
If a player is ballsy enough they can parry and go one on one.
Kind of like how billy tried to.

im getting the update as we speak. currently 10:20 am est

14.9gb, sounds like a big master blaster update… checking in a few. >:D

wheres the effing patch notes

Are there no patch notes for this new update?

none yet. you’d think theyd post the notes at the same time the update went live. buutttt

6.183 GB for me. Just got home, downloading now.

Edit: ps4

1 Like

apparently in the new patch they put challenges to meet and improved some textures, I say this the minute after starting the game already updated.

Guys it says this patch is version 1.08 btw.

Interesting.

i dont know about you guys but, i just finish installing the patch ( ps4 ) and it seems like they downgraded the graphics…

can someone check this ?

1 Like

besides time challenges i cant find anything new.

Looking forward to seeing patch notes, and I bet the DLC will be added in the PS Store soon.

Pretty sure they did lol… but its still horrible fps performance for PC users… the epic graphic preset feels like it got better for 10-20 fps but its still not decent

On PS4 I think textures are actually better quality than 1.06, some items were even unequipped because the 3d model was re-designed like the face bandana fir example.

I think the Predator’s textures also have greater contrast than before.

UX design no loads smaller texture squares for item preview thumbnails, prob to help UX performance.

Lol. Tbh mate i hardly play pred because of the damn queue times.

And i played with randoms allot. And also with friends. And i still say the same as before. people that fail countering the pred and especially the combo stick those people just failed to be a team.
And thats not bad, just don’t blame it on the game.

Ofcourse there are things that need to improve “like the grenade throwing” and lets hope the latest patch did that.

Yes that was a problem and is fixed i believe with the new patch. But still. attacking head on is dumb. If someone has a knife and knows what they are doing and parry you, why melee 4 times ? run away, blast him, net him etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etcetc etc etc etc

Queue time are fixed my man I’m getting Pred matches now only waiting 2:15 average. This update saved this game.

I heared yes. I am happy with that.

Saved ? dunno. im pretty mad. not at the devs, they where actually rushed by a deadline.

Its a shame 9/10 games start like this. Beta quality. many bugs etc etc. its sad. the whole gaming industry is like that now.