Patch Notes 2.14

Kind of sad that there’s no new maps but overall pretty damn cool.

@Fire you’re getting back on dammit so I can get your ass to the moon you too @TheETgamer.

3 Likes

At least make the hammer throwable

OK if looks like there are new variations in hunt for modes. Very interesting.

2 Likes

@Courier @OldKingHamlet - guys this is a very solid update (never mind the new class, just changes to the game itself) really happy to see all this, juming right in to see what the new game modes customizations are like.

And thanks for fixing Owergrouth exploit!

2 Likes

Lets just be gratefull they did not fucked this game up with this update… XDDDDDD

2 Likes

Looks cool, but still no single player mode, right? Don’t want to sound like I’m complaining… I’m just curious.

1 Like

Hunt and Clash are both available for Custom Private Matches

4 Likes

Now that I’ve digested the notes, I’m actually really excited about this update. Great job guys.

3 Likes

PLEASE!! MORE MAPS!!

3 Likes

No distance weapons for predator still?

4 Likes

At least make the hammer throwable

3 Likes

If the hammer has the same animations as the axe…

2 Likes

@GetToLaChappa Today is a day of rest and mellon men day

Y’all straight up do not listen. You just do whatever. Pretty over it. No one wanted another melee weapon. Melee is trash. No one wanted another cosplay predator. We all wanted movie predators. We wanted more gadgets and utility for the predators to have more interesting builds and play styles. We wanted a new mode with multiple predators hunting the FT, not a custom option for private matches that WE WONT GET TO USE cause you have butchered this game so badly all my friends but 3 have stopped playing so we can’t even play full private matches anyways. You keep releasing the same nonsense and people keep stroking it and thanking you for literally 0 reason because these drops are literally never what we ask for. Why does this forum even exist?? Why are we all here? To talk to eachother about stuff that will never happen? To give feedback you never listen to??

19 Likes

2 Viking predators?

Less health from field medic revive. That wasn’t really the issue, but it’s something.

I hope the Yautja bow uncharged shot damage and sawz50 got shadow nerfed.

3 Likes

@Courier any news on Game optimizations to run better?

GPU usage is still high af even when being in the menu and bad fps in public matches

Old Gregg gots a chubby for that New Predator. MmmKay! 🙈🙉🙊

7 Likes

@Idek what in the fuck did this dude just say

Lol. Fucking Crazy over there

Maybe it’s a two part update?