Patch Notes 2.14

@IllFonic @OldKingHamlet @Courier

Finally some HUD love! Thank you! Now, to complete that, a HUD opacity option would most definitely be appreciated. Especially among us oled users.

Field medic nerf was inevitable due to it being exploited for easy pred kills so Crab Rave!

1 Like

But the health restored got nerf not the revive speed.

1 Like

Yes because they made fireteam too strong for the game by adding specialization and none for predator.

Because the hp was 120 for every class big damage to deal with pred and if they were all support it would be absolute pain to chip through.

Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s not. I mean, there is no signifficant difference, but itā€™s there.
For example, RN you can take the same damage w/o Impenetrable perk as before with the perk.

Not really cause I got shredded just as fast as before 2.14, when we tested it.

Did you ever think the reason they gave us Specializations was because the Predators were too OP? No you probably didnā€™t.

Predator was never OP.

1 Like

Pred hasnā€™t been OP for quite a long time

1 Like

Console or PC
Solo or Team

1 Like

I still have PTSD from getting roof slammed.

2 Likes

Yeah that was a little broken

Lol bare bones ass update. Whereā€™s the self destruct button on this game. Almost a year in and you guys shit out one so so map. What comedy

1 Like

That was a problem, but not the pred itself.
As balance is now tho,wouldnā€™t mind if that was a thing tho.

Give it some time, youā€™ll find the difference. Itā€™s minimal, but itā€™s thereā€¦
But i agree that the buff is not enough. However, it will never be. Buffing armor of the Predator, just makes FT players use more of Assault/Deadly class and specialization and itā€™s just a matter of time, until the Pred players start crying again that FT is OP.

Dear lord no. No more spam slamming, even i learned my lesson

Canā€™t have assault deadly and field medic at the same time, so itā€™s not a complete loss.

Who the hell is this your ADS? x))

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK
@moralez

So ever since 2.0 came out Iā€™ve said ft needs around a 40% nerf, but I tested that out, lowered the damage of ft by 40%,
Sure it felt more balanced, but it still wasnt really enough.

Good enough for 1v1, but multiplying the damage by 2, 3, or 4 more ft,
It wonā€™t help.

So unless they give the ft a 50% decrease in damage,
Which I highly doubt theyl do, then what we need is for pred to have more effective gear and tech.

So actual good traps,
Some new weapons with good effects,
Stuff like that.

But it blew my mind.
That even a 40% damage reduction wasnt enough for it to actually feel balanced.

On the plus side, at least you can have fun with modifiers.
Like fun goofy shit to change it up lol.

1 Like