Also one patch away from 3.0 ;)

Words have been eaten.

You guys delivered.

Bravo.

Hoping to hop on later :)!

4 Likes

we need his plasma caster

1 Like

Im shook, wasn’t not expecting this at all, they might be able to pull a no mans sky.

3 Likes

Hey @OldKingHamlet

Can we get a level cap raise too. It’s a stupid silly thing but…also kinda haven’t had one since Elder?

2 Likes

Only took 57 days. No new mode tho!

3 Likes

Pass my thanks onto the team! So excited to play!

2 Likes

I think the patch 3.0 is gonna have a new mode with mr.black and predators 2010 mode on the hunting preserve planet.

But yeah we will see

2.19 is like one patch away from 3.0

2 Likes

WOW!!!
Big big BIG thanks to you and your Colleagues for all of this work @OldKingHamlet!

1 Like

Nunca dude de illfonic! 😇
I never doubted illfonic! 😇

4 Likes

Im hoping they revamp clash first!!

2 Likes

Thats gonna be a hard one ngl… it would only work if they make it so first team to unlock predator space ship wins lol…

or smth like capture the flag in a way to steal the technology

2 Likes

WE HAVE BEEN RIGHT TO BEEN SO PATIENT THANK YOU GUYS! KEEP ON GOING WITH THE HARD WORK

2 Likes

I’m sure we’ll get him. But in due time. Thankfully, they released a new DLC pack for $20 USD that can help them fund the game. I was hoping for something like that. If we pitch in, maybe we’ll see him sooner than later. Never know. I’m just glad they gave us something worth while to pay for.

1 Like

Scout with smart disc, and disciplined just became the new META

5 Likes

steam will help with that a lot…

im actually happy they will yoink the money from steam plebs XD

2 Likes

I was thinking implement the 2v6 mode and get rid of the call of duty all together

3 Likes

Actually, before anything else, @OldKingHamlet are you at all able to comment on the dev stream? I can completely understand if your hands are tied there

2 Likes

Nah fam jungle hunter being able to see through mud with target isolation is.

But i already know how to fix this so its not op

2 Likes