Patch Notes 2.50

Illfonic why did it take so long to fix the fanatic bug I discovered and let loose into the jungle!

2 Likes

Starting good:

Downloaded 299,7 MB out of an 299,6 MB patch.

Only 300 megabytes?? Damn

Never mind i see what you did there

I need ammo.

9 Likes

You get reduced ammo and you will like it.

Fanatic exploit does not only still work, but the guys here already figured out that there is an even stronger version now. lol

5 Likes

Wonder if they fixed reckless too

Finally a nice patch …need ammo! Anyonr got ammo?

1 Like

and that is why i hate ft mains always using exploits

1 Like

Plenty of us who don’t dude and I have helped many special fanatics to an early death and run overseer. Being ft main does not make you a pathetic cheater. Just using the exploit and I thought the previous one was already op.

1 Like

Suddenly all the QA volunteers start posting. oh ladi da.

Hi Jordan, I’m Senate, pleased to make your acquaintance. This is a really unexpected and insanely good patch for this game, and although I had my doubts, I am now feeling optimistic about the game’s future.
Are you willing or able to comment on if communication to the community will be handled differently than in the past? That is one of the major issues the community as a whole have had, and we’ve always asked for more communication from y’all over at IllFonic, and with the publishing change & revival of PHG we are hoping for increased community interaction moving forward. Thanks for your time & keep up the good work!
-Senate.

8 Likes

Damn it

Oh yeah, it would also be a really nice change if Illfonic would suddenly start moderating this Forum here and start to do something about the people here that keep derailing threads as a hobby.

2 Likes

Let’s go. I guess it’s time to see the change for myself. THO WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO MORE PLASMA SPAM :'CCCC

3 Likes

God dammit. Wich one of you tried that xD

3 Likes

Reading testing results from Sam and Beer, things are still fucky. FT meta is the same, recoil seems nonexistent on SAWZ, damage is the same with it despite the delay in shots. Direct plasma damage is a beast though, as it should be. But there’s still a heavy FT favor.

5 Likes

Of course someone had to try and find a way to keep that cancer alive💀💀💀

Damn…

My sawz damage is down. But encountered plenty of other annoying glitches that are new. Still happy about update. At least they are still working on it and ps5 version should help a lot