Patch Notes 3.0.0

I’m not really sure what all this means, but crossplay is either ON or OFF. Would be nice to either have console only or controller input only, but at least y’all added deadzone modifiers, so moving in a positive direction.

I believe this issue is psn related not Illfonic.

No feral ps4 ?

2 Likes

Let us hope so

1 Like

The discount version is there. Just returns an error when buying it.

Whats the difference between dead zone and stick sensivity?
Aren’t the same shi*?

I can’t even play as feral predator while I have the dlc on epic games

1 Like

Scratch that. Can’t buy ps5 version. With or without ps4 discount.
Congratulations @IllFonic
@Doom

23dollars wtf

Well im hoping they fix it all before i get off work so i can play if the rumors of the ps4 servers being shut down (permanently) is true. I couldnt play last night either so hopefully it was only temporary

I love whenever a new dlc comes out the predator is the first day of launch never playable, even though you have bought the dlc.

Me no feral predator name 😂

1 Like

Deadzone is the amount of stick movement before it starts to actually move your aim. Usually, smaller is better for fine adjustments while aiming.

1 Like

Seriously illfonic no free upgrade for those who are already messing with consumers I pre-sold 6 months before and many did this, messing with predator fans update free

23 dollars 😅😅😂😂

Said the same thing for all us who pre ordered the ps4 version, that we should at least get the tracker predator or somethin for making us have to buy the game again just to play, this only applies if they really killed the ps4 servers

Can’t feel haptic feedback etc on ps5 controller ?

Why did you bother releasing the game for every platform except PS4 if it wasn’t ready? Just release them all at the same time & try to release them without breaking the game.

3 Likes

Ok no ps5 exclusive that cool

@Anonyme.Voorhess13