Patch the game

Damn go off dude hahahahah

1 Like

They act like we ask for them to bow down and kiss our feet when all we ask for is communication. We dont even want all the details just enough to spark good topic convos. Or at least be transparent when it comes with bugs and glitches in the game. But they stay silent. They act like sony is holding a gun to their heads and are saying if you divert from the script you will be killed.

4 Likes

Trust me dude I know. I’ve been saying this for awhile, that this whole thing has been fairly unacceptable, but people just get mad at me hahaha

1 Like

Its okay. Im sure we will see headlines of sony forces the devs to preform ritual suicide

1 Like

Considering we get 0 communication and the game has literally been crashing nonstop for weeks I won’t be surprised when the games servers are just shut down within the year

Ok that’s a bit drastic but you get my meaning lol

1 Like

Tbh its the only thing they can do to save what littlw honor they have left

It’s very disappointing how they’ve handled this game. I have never been more excited for a game in my life I’m a huuuuge Predator fan

2 Likes

Me too. I was lucky to play the Alpha test and that was less buggy then this

1 Like

Oh yeah I played like 48 hours straight on the beta and it’s frames were trash but I don’t think I crashed once

My uncle is a toaster @IllFonic he said they are gonna fix the game and incorporate it into battlefield

1 Like

That’s hot

Beta ran beautifully for me, and the predator was something to actually be feared back then 🤷‍♀️😐

2 Likes

At this point they have till 11/12/2020 to get this game 100%

Why what happens then? Am I missing something?

Ps5 launch date

1 Like

“all they do is play drinking games and snort coke and buy prostitutes with our money”.

Damn I can’t be mad at them for that, It would be nice to get an invite though

1 Like

Dam they scumin you

1 Like

The one where the graphics were extremely beautiful, field of depth was amazing and you could see for miles? Before it was even called Hunting Grounds? Wish someone had kept a copy of that version, would’ve been amazing to play that.

1 Like

Me too, me too… I’ve never had a game that I was so excited to play, only to end up having to muster up huge amounts of enthusiasm just to get past the menu. I switch it on, I stare at the menu, and I feel nothing. No urgency to get in and get bloody, no excitement to find a match…it all feels very “meh” right now.