PC- can only find mud on spawn since patch

Since the patch i can only ever find mud once and thats at the start of the mission

you must be still

i cant find muddy pools everywhere (almost)

I’ve been having an issue where the mud prompt won’t show anytime except for when you first drop in, however if you hold the button looking at the ground you can still mud up without the prompt I’ve found- this may be the same with you?

Didn’t have this problem, plenty of spots through out the game for me? It would be helpful if you wrote which map you experienced that.

illfonic you guys need to fix the problem where the predators self destruction timer freaks out when ever the body moves or falls downhill a little. I just killed it on a small slope on the ground and as I was defusing it the body slid down a little and time started spamming out and I had to cancel and restart it again causing me to be blown up. Please fix that problem next update

The interaction icon is definitely bugged. You continue mudding even if it disappears. Just pay attention to the hands.

As for mudding up. I believe they’re completely randomized outside the infiltration zone. It’s definitely more sparse now. Making it even more annoying.