PHG No Context, Just a Peek (Concept) (UPDATE 1)

I literally acted like a 4 year old kid eating his 3rd lollipop… was so excited.

4 Likes

I have never been so excited in my life

1 Like

Someone please confirm is it real or fake? I’m hearing FUGAZI!
https://images.app.goo.gl/AM1zbiHzFaP8SDUZ7

2 Likes

It’s a fan project

1 Like

It’s not real

1 Like

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 Like

Damn, that’s alot of question marks

Forum only allows three repetitive characters, but I have a secret what to extend it

1 Like

You also have a secret that involves changing wristblades lol

Can’t do that trick any more, it got fix

1 Like

That’s a big RIP right there lol.
What a shame.

Indeed
I also found a way so I only get notifications when someone replies to me

1 Like

Oh, guess you had enough of me mass liking your posts lol.
I would make it so I only got notifs for replies but I don’t get too many notifications anyway as I’m not popular enough

Well it wasn’t because of you mass liking my posts, it was actually because all my topics got a massive amount of likes/replies. So I had to cut the likes all together from everyone

1 Like

Fair enough. I never post much so I don’t know what it feels like getting spammed with notifications

1 Like

Haha so many crushed dreams in here!

3 Likes

Why do you reveal it is fake? That would have been a great way to keep people here occupied. lol

2 Likes

I agree with that, it would’ve been a good occupier.
But, the communities trust is more important.
It would put a BIG BAD taste, in so many mouths.
Especially if I said nothing till the release of this full Project.

It’s already rough enough with Illfonic’s own social forums.
Lacking a Communicator/Translator between the Teams work and the fans.

And I’m just here to bring some conceptual fun for any that wanna take part.

2 Likes

I posted something that the community thought was real once. It was this post, I found a glitch that allowed me to load a different classes Wist Blades or different Plasma Casters on to my elder

People thought it was real an obtainable, it wasn’t because it was a glitch. They got a little made at me when I told them they basically couldn’t have different Wist Blades or different Plasma Casters. I was able to recreate the glitch for a couple of patches, but then they released a patch that stopped me from doing it all together

4 Likes

By the way @Papa_Applepie when is the next forum event?

2 Likes