Pigs need adjusting

Ha. It’s like 90%. That’s about full health.

This is what usually happens. I think they should reduce the return on health to 50%, but allow predators to cancel the feeding animation until they actually start to eat the boar.

• Before the shit storm hits, I would like to say that specific FT weapons and specializations are overpowered and also need to be nerfed, and my opinion on this particular subject is in no way indicative of my opinion on overall balance.
4 Likes

Also the pig spawns need to be 50% random and 50% close to the predator than fireteam.

I like the idea of pig healing being lowered to 50% healing lol…

But i want also objectives to take atleast 10 minutes and you cant speedrun them at all or like destroy game objective items in forward to like kinda speedrun it lol… like antennas n shit…

But yeh main point is… pigs need to be random 50% which means they will avoid spawning near both… and other 50% is pigs will spawn near predator

1 Like

Yes. Or maybe, 50% near and 50% on the other side of the map, so there is a risk reward decision.

• choose near and risk being found, but rewarded by keeping close to the Fireteam to keep the pressure.

• choose far to be relatively safe but risk allowing the Fireteam time to heal, complete the mission, and mud up.

I agree. Pigs need rework. they need to spawn around pred. they also need to appear in fixed locations regardless, just like permakits for ft

also there should be weapon crates for pred. Disc destroyed? exchange it for something else. Comistick out of the map? No problem. Get something else. is only fair.

also make pred able to shoot while jumping or falling, just like FT is capable of

and while we are there, why not have the pred ship fly like a UAV scanner and spot where every FT is regardless if they are mudded up?

Buff pred, nerf ft

2 Likes

2 Likes

I forgot to equip the healing kit as Valk. and got no pigs in the match. I searched the entire time. First match this has ever happened to me.

i need more pigs found nothing when i play vs hard FT traid is bullshit for me give random pics with out sparning by FT fights…T.T