Plasmacaster and wristblades

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

Can you guys please advise is swapping plasmacaster and wristblade models between diffrent preds is considered by Illfonic? Since those are seperate models from preds armour and body and it dose not impact any stats (all wristblades and PC’s in game iflict same amount of damage(way to small in my personal opinion XD)) it would be a very nice customization addition? Thanks

4 Likes

I’d rather want different Casters with different attributes

1 Like

Why not both?

2 Likes

If you want an example I made a post a wile back where I had different casters and wrist blades
Which one looks better on my Elder?

1 Like

I’d like new ones altogether

The ability to swap what shoulder the caster is on, and what arm the blades are on seems like a no brainer. As does allowing for a build that is double wristblades.

2 Likes

I saw that! Its technically already in game, so it should not be a big problem for Illfonic to implement this as an option? Also it will not affect any stats or anything.

1 Like

I think it’s likely there by design, so at some point they can expand the system.

1 Like

I hope they will… my wet dream is City Hunter with Elder Caster, Jungle Hunter Wristblades and Vex mask! All in Olive tone with skin for the hunter being motley midnight… I’m crying right now…

2 Likes

I have plans too, none that detailed though 😂

1 Like