Possible customisation options for Elder.

Ok so I was thinking a while ago when the City Hunter was released, and that the wrist launcher is locked to the City Hunter until Septembers free update, that there could be hope for shader/skin customisation for the Elder and 87 Hunter classes.

I’ve wanted to customize shaders, skin and armour etc since we had the 87 hunter at launch, and even more so with the Elder, and the fact the wrist launcher will be unlocked for other classes, I was wondering if those would introduce customisation options for the Predator. The wrist launcher is uniquely modeled on the City Hunters gauntlet, so either the Devs are modeling that specific gauntlet for each class, or it’s a basic copy and paste job. Also, theres been rumours of possible customisation regarding mix and matching of shoulder cannons, so using the Samurai’s cannon on the Alpha and Visversa.

I’m really hoping that having the wrist launcher unlock for different predator classes also comes with the ability to customize these classes further. The different combinations would make for a varied array of different looking Predators, which would be awesome.

I’ve included an image of the Elder class with the wrist launcher and City Hunter shoulder cannon and wrist blades, which was shared on the discord channel too. I know that were still waiting on more maps/modes and some well needed bug fixes, but this is also something I’ve wanted in game for a while. @Courier, @OldKingHamlet, are you able to confirm if skin/armour shader customisation are on the cards for the Elder and 87 Hunter :) Thanks.

5 Likes

@Robo_2696

This is were I posted that image
Which one looks better on my Elder?

Nice to see my stuff floating about

2 Likes

I’m also hoping JH87 and Elder get some customization love

3 Likes

Indeed. Awesome find with the mixing and matching of the shoulder cannons by the way. I too am hoping this is a sign that we should be able to customize both the JH86 and Elder pretty soon. Theres so many Kenner toys variations I want to make haha!

2 Likes

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but those swapped caster/wrist blade were all glitches. I wish this was a datamine, but I’ve been able to do this glitch since the elder dropped

1 Like

Yeah true, but the City Hunters wrist launcher is a unique item and modelled into the City Hunters left gauntlet, so either this will unlock on all classes in Spetember or, it will stay locked to the city hunter class. We shall see, so customizations hopefully would be a possibility at least.

Shame it is a glitch though, as it would make a welcome addition to the game.

It is…kinda

Makes no sense that elder or JH have no customization options other than mask/predlocks but every other predator can.

I want my elder to have the modernized wristblades and a different shade of armor.

If we had to grind another 50lvls for customizing the ELder class, i think it would be worth while. But really wish they did that in the first place.

1 Like

Yeah same. I was actually surprised that we couldn’t change the armour and skin pattern once we got to 150 to unlock him. Seriously hope they add the ability to do so some time soon. Literally, if they made both the Elder and JH87 customizable, the ammount of varied Predators we could potentially see would be awesome. I personally want to try and create a few classic Kenner/Neca toy variations I had as a kid, that use the JH/Elder armour style.

City Hunters left gauntlet is attached to both wrist blade and caster, not to the City Hunter model like every other Predator
When I used this glitch on him his left wrist is bare
I’ll post a picture later