Post Update 1.13 Bug reports

What was the previous average Stoagie?

1 Like

I imagine because most people are trying to play as Predator so there’s less FT players available at the moment. It should get better once the novelty of the Samurai has worn off and then we can get back to regularly wrecking these aliens. 3rd attack on war club cannot be parried, this is going to be interesting.

1 Like

Twas around 30 seconds. And yall are right, it’s just cause of the players needing to update. It’ll fix itself in a bit.

So berserker + Warclub is the new fashion I guess ?

The new samrai boi feels berserkerish but a tab faster.

1 Like

The Plasma gun first shot after a reload still goes left…

I wonder if they fixed the disconnection issues…

Encountered a lovely glitch playing as Pred, wasn’t able to select anything in my weapon wheel and was unable to leap or click. Uploading the footage now.

1 Like

Apparently sometimes a thrown combi is doing 0 damage.

Autoclaming after melee downing. Got me killed :)

still disconnectin

Situation Normal All Fucked Up

Yeah… That happens when you miss, lol

1 Like

I’ve had that situation with FT as well.

Next time it happens pause game, thinker with the shadows settings and check if it corrects it.

1 Like

Don’t be an ass I got the hit reticle and everything he was mudding up impossible to miss.

Just had a match where I tried to attack ft and apparently that made me feed on a boar I hit R2 not square

Not trying to be an ass here. I know it sounds funny, but you can miss due to lag. Seen it happen many times.

new bug… can still solo ninja predator with knives

1 Like

Well there was no jump in frame rate or small burst of superspeed so I don’t think lag. It gave me the x saying I got a hit that’s what bugs me

Dude I’ve shot the predator dead on my sight only to discover a few seconds later I was actually lagging and I was dead already.

Lag is not always visible and does not always involve frame skipping. At least not on this game.

Too many times I’ve seen preds and ft sliding ducked through the map, super funny. Try shooting at it and it will not do anything. That’s lag. And it doesn’t involve frame skipping