Post your videos here

@Noktrum that was a really good match man !
Sorry that I didnt let uu reinforce. I dont wanna lose xD
3 Likes

GG man! I like your playstyle - it really feels like we are being hunted ;-)

2 Likes

I Loved your reaction in lobby when it was a full PC squad - “A Shit!” ;-)

3 Likes

well, there are 2 playstyles that are good

1. Full Plasma Caster destruction
  2. Bow spam as hell
    both need good aim
    I am not a master in plasma nor bow, so I combine them and it works pretty well I think. I also love using the spear throw
2 Likes

Old but gold :P

3 Likes

Both are more than enough for Fortnite kids…
Let me show you what happened after the first match we had together today… there are far to many underage players right now, their lack of understanding this game is frustrating to me… Just imagine going in to a match against a Scout predator, with someone sounding like an 8yer old saying that “We ae the best fiye team outhe, pwedatol sgot no chance”… obviously it will be a shit show XD

Yesss… I know ;-)
dick

5 Likes

Barebones scout bow and claws only https://www.twitch.tv/videos/879134222

2 Likes

Hunt or be hunted
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Dude bow scout is fucking BACK!! Long jump adrenal modified reserve bow and combistick (throw) or elder sword. It’s so mean.

3 Likes

Me and weevo happy

That how I run my Scout too except HHPC in place of Combi 😁

1 Like

Still gotta do something about either FT DPS or pred DPS though 😳

1 Like

Yeah well one thing at a time ya know hahahaha if they gave us some updated weapons configs or even a 4th perk slot minimum it would help a lot.

1 Like

Good match pretty sure I ran into you earlier today with my scout Widow 😁

3 Likes

if i’m sure you were the predator that made me bitter my first game after work, if i wore a white spartan helmet on a scout, that was me

2 Likes

Haha u legend! When u shot the pred into second wind this kid stares breathing so weird, like it is mast… well I dont have to explain that xD
And how its screaming at the end that u have to revive him. This is pure gold

2 Likes

disc,bow and claws only (NOT BAREBONES) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cXYewJwK7I&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=WeebyKiwi

1 Like

I looked at the recording it was you 😁 sorry to make you bitter, I will admit I was very excited during that match Testing out the bow so I may have gone a little too hard in it.

2 Likes