Post your videos here

I understand

1 Like

I kinda took a break from PHG, tbh, too much repetitive matches, the same missions Iā€™ve done over and over again, not to mention bugs that can make you lose a match quite easy.
Itā€™s been refreshing, playing Cyberpunk 2077 and Iā€™ve posted the 1st video of that game.
Check it out if you want, the game itself is really good tbh.

1 Like

I also took a break from this game to play Cyberpunk 2077. Im 120 hours in and I think I am now bored with it as I have finished all district side gigs and crime quests.

I also played Katana melee with all points in body and reflex. Fun game. Looking forward to the DLC.

2 Likes

Well yeah, those missions are kinda the same, like in PHG, the same missions over and over again. xD
I just started playing Cyberpunk few days ago, when I have time, I donā€™t wanna burn out.
So far itā€™s been great for me. I did play every GTA and played Watch Dogs, but Cyberpunk is just more massive and detailed, like GTA on roids that have roids. Itā€™s just a great game in my opinion, despite itā€™s little flaws.

3 Likes

This was a good one

4 Likes

ā€œSURGEā€
An unusual female Yautja scout belonging to the Dark Blade clan. As a Prime Mover (engineer/tech assimilator) she is not allowed on hunts due to the clanā€™s fear of their technology falling into the wrong hands. So she stows onto ships or sometimes barters for passage in order to hunt.

She is an agile and deadly predator up close. Rarely resorting to brute strength, she instead utilizes misdirection, tactics and her superior gear to overcome all prey.

3 Likes

Just for fun - short clip of what I think is the most inappropriately timed and ineffectively used use of the minigun Iā€™ve encountered.

7 Likes

Lol hilarious, I canā€™t stop laughing!

3 Likes
5 Likes

I really donā€™t want to sound stupid, but how do you do the voice thing???

3 Likes

I think you inspired me Chuck to make my own series.

This is a playlist with all my wholesome Fireteam Annihilationā€™s.

3 Likes

Cheap plugin voice distorter. Wanted one that would sound a bit like the distorted voice mimicry used by the Pred in the second movie, but this is as close as I could get.

5 Likes

Just finished a request video for @TentacleDadi
Testing out his Viking Build
I ran 5 matches B2B win or lose
Now I make no claims of being the best Pred out there but I like to think I hold my own
All things considering
It went pretty well
The Jotnar customization is mine
but the weapon choice, gear and perk picks are his.

Weapons: Sickle, Bow, SPC
Gear: H-kit, MD, AD
Perks: Impenetrable, Long Jump, Large Pouch

2 Likes

Thank you and itā€™s great so far

Nice set up I run two elders
Depending on my mood I switch between them and my Scouts mostly

2 Likes

no commentary video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_R3TXHUxE

2 Likes

is elder good for casting ? if so why ?

2 Likes

Did you make this on Sharefactory? Looks great! I may need to experiment more with the programā€¦

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t necessarily say Elder is good or bad for casting but thatā€™s just how I run that one

As for why, since I missed out on JH87 I made an Elder that runs only PC and Wristblades and my gear and perks are tailored to support that šŸ˜

I really like the set up and its a less stressful playstyle because I only have to focus on the 2 weapons.

2 Likes

Yeah man sharefactory is great for just getting started thatā€™s what all
My videos are made on

3 Likes