Post your videos here

During the beginning of the games launch, just managed to record this…well WTF moment with my first time utilizing the Smart Disk.
4 Likes

Ahh the “good old days” lol

2 Likes

When life in Hunting Grounds were simple

1 Like

So I had this match yesterday – started like any other, I’ve spawned next to the objective so quickly found FT. They made a fatal error (spread in 4 different directions…wtf?) that lead to 3 of them being slaughtered 2 mins later. I’ve left the last one to go for the radio. 6 mins in to the game and NOTHING is happening, no reinforcements call, no mission progress, flipping nothing, one guy already left the lobby by now… so I start to look for this survivor ;-) Watch what happened after I’ve found him…

3 Likes

Haha I’m dead bro! I had to show this to my wife and she doesn’t even play Hunting Grounds and she was laughing at “Jesus Christ. You have to ask fireteam to bring in more fireteam.” Fuckin gold lol

2 Likes

Glad you are both happy ;-) My wife was also laughing at this situation XD

You know, problem is, there is no tutorial for new FT players. Who knows, maybe this dude simply did not know the reinforcements mechanic? I mean, for what other ungodly reason he would be sitting under a log for solid 4-5 mins?!

3 Likes

Actually that is very possible since there has been a flux of new players due to the “game that shall not be named” having a Predator crossover.

2 Likes

freaking Fortnite ;-)
This shit is making more noise now than the 5th Predator movie XDDDDD

1 Like

Certainly seems like it. I hope the animated AvP series is gritty as fuck and not a joke. Don’t want another “safe-word”, hip-hop comedy like the last one.

1 Like

When did this happen?

1 Like

Oh you didn’t know? Apparently Netflix and Fox worked on and completed an anime AvP series, prior to the acquisition of Fox by Disney. There’s a decent chance it could still be brought to light.

3 Likes

This is getting out of hand now - I just had to chase a guy around overgrowth and explain to him that he cannot call for reinforcements and than just wander off like that… I took me two attempts to convince him that he needs to go back to the radio… wtf…

2 Likes

how did he not notice the timer stop rip

2 Likes

yeah uh, I came across this absolute legend one day

also it would seem youtube had rejected my attempt at editing the 10 second screen freeze?

2 Likes

Alpha frog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok1VtKsiz9E

1 Like

just a short video loop of the disarm symbol cycle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSTlQ5Wfg4&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=WeebyKiwi i might make another one with the symbols in order from left to right on the top of screen or something idk. hope this helps someone

2 Likes

I will upload video later on today - only after me saying to him “that is the game mechanics, you need to be next to the radio” he decided to go back ;-)

1 Like

I play cheap sorry. my aim sucked that match
4 Likes

My aim sucks every single match, Pred or FT, dose not matter ;-)
Seriously, I don’t know why do I bother to take the bow with me each time…

1 Like

Because it’s a bow. You get an automatic +8 to COOL just for carrying one. Don’t even have to know how to load it.

2 Likes