Post your videos here

LOL! Good times bro!

Full Field Medic Team Vs my rookie ass lol.

Hereā€™s some new ones

2 Likes

Mr. Black / Tracker / Falconer Build

3 Likes

To first videoā€¦

The first rule of FT hunting grounds is: stay together FT. The second rule of FT hunting grounds is: stay together FT! This team - FT1: should we stay together? FT2: nah, letā€™s not do that.

2 Likes

This guy was upset

Got revenge on this guy. Him and his buddy beat me one time as I had underestimated them.

Edit: This is how you beat a Parry god. You quickshot them with the bow as theyā€™re trying to knife you.

3 Likes

@TheSenate @KayneLucard @VENN7eance

Here is my first attempt at a Compilation!

3 Likes

This compilation was SIC I loved all of the Stealth Kills, you are quite ballsy with that Katana its great! Also Nice to see others that are as nerdy as me using Yautja Language for their wellā€¦Yautja šŸ˜†
Hope to see more soon šŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Ohhhh yeah super nerdy! All of my preds minus the ones that already have names.

1 Like

The name of this Predator.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my Halkrath The Red Shadow

And this is Vorā€™mekta The Jungle Stalker

These are some old pics Pre-Specs era hahahaha

1 Like

These guys are pretty good campers, but they separated at the end and that was it for them

Erros333, Iā€™ve played against and with, heā€™s really good, it was tough to even get close since he was just spam throwing grenades constantly lol.

They werenā€™t camping though, they knew what they were doing.

Yeah, heā€™s good. The first time I faced him, he was with a dude Drosschr or something.

I almost won the first time but I made a few mistakes in that match. That erros guy is insanely good at parrying. It was nearly impossible to down him with my katana when I found him by himself.

1 Like

Looks like Iā€™m up against onskie now lol.

1 Like

Well fuck that, entire premade, second winded instantly.