Post your videos here

Awwww pc players!!!

2 Likes

Ever since i turned crossplay on a few months back I’ve noticed potato pc players leave a lot more often when getting beat by a good PS4 Predator. Guess their pride/egos must be hurting too much. Potatoes on both sides lol.

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah!!

1 Like

live and chilling out https://www.twitch.tv/weebykiwi

Yeah, those duelists can dish out an insane amount of damage.

I like these types of matches though, it’s more fun than the matches with potatoes.

1 Like

Especially ones which can fire really fast and they’re accurate at the same time.

Yeah, and it’s even more of a challenge when they’re coordinated.

Is that FairyYautja whenever he watches his own replays? :D

2 Likes

I’ll throw up an L and make no excuses. I was simply out played by a team of good randoms

3 Likes

Large pouch would’ve helped you in that match

How so? I only needed the two med kits. I felt my biggest problem was the very good and strategic use of the PDL and the inability on my part to do enough damage in time at range (Bow becomes useless to me at that pace and their response speed, and every charged caster shot meant losing health).

Large pouch would allow you to keep re-engaging them quickly without having to rely on pigs. You could’ve made use of the plasma caster more too. There were some moments in that match where you used the bow where the plasma caster would’ve been more effective.

I don’t remember going for any pigs. I do however make damn sure to get far and clear before I heal though so scouts can’t run me down. I do that too often to let it happen to me lol.

Agreed, trying not to lean on the caster and get better and more effective with the bow, obviously not the time or place in this match

1 Like

Scout putting in work. Really enjoying this build a lot.

testing the samurai out https://www.twitch.tv/weebykiwimcr

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LOFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

1 Like

sup beer

Is that what you do when you don’t want to play against me and blade xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

lmao nah itss what i do when i dont wana talk to nobody

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like