Post YOUR videos!

Relax. Hes 1-1 against me. Lucky grenade. #STILL CHAMP

4 Likes

So your 1-1 against me. Lucky grenade. #STILL CHAMP

I was wrecking you in that other game too. Did 7k damage to ya. Sent you to 2nd wind twice alone. Played a few months at that time. Only reason I lost was saving people instead of killing you. Let’s just say when I play you, I know I don’t have to bring medkits.

Was pretty obvious you were going to heal up there, as that’s what 98% of preds do. Not hard to track your trajectory when it’s right in front of me.

when people talk about damage… lmao

I need to put screenshots of my damage numbers LMFAO @Derangedxeno_02 @Madisyn_Skye @BeerWarrior66

1 Like

Lolol, yeah, we should ask Synja the expert how it’s possible to obtain -700m Predator damage

1 Like

It just means the person is very easy to damage; not that I can inflict a massive amount.

Found this screenshot

3 Likes

1 Like

Its the same image as in my dreams! Aaaah!

It’s gonna get you. Ahhh!

:D

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eemXr7zdN_w?t=11&feature=share
image

1 Like

Well that was unexpected…

naskopz not even good either

I have like 5 videos of him leaving. It’s worse than anyone. For how long it takes, idk why.

@BeerWarrior66


1 Like

Fireteam Dancing Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTMes2LvjAY

2 Likes

Fireteam Dead

https://youtu.be/QcoZd-qd-GY

1 Like

The guy with the white T-shirt “Fuck Bombers”- is that you?

That message really got me.
image

2 Likes