Predator Classes Rework

Let’s be honest classes in this game are not that unique Berserker,Hunter and Scout,there’s some cool stuff about them but it’s nothing major that separates them from eachother.So i was just thinking maybe change the Berserker class to be the actual Berserker Mr.Black from 2010 Predators movie,make the scout be the Falconer predator with his drone kind of fits him as a scout,and make the normal hunter the Tracker predator with his hounds,he does feel like a hunter aswell.I think this would be a really cool idea and it would differentiate the classes a bit more,make them more unique aspect wise and the way they can use abilities and such,like the scout has the drone and you can drone the fireteam out,hunter you send your dogs to track them down and hunt them,and berserker considering he only has his wrist blade and canon maybe just make him max stats full strenght/speed/stamina except for gear.

1 Like

Something… mr. black celtic… i dont know… zerk has nothing… nothing that makes him be feared

An ability system would be nice
I’ve heard my friend suggest something he like a shoulder bash for Berserker

1 Like

There definitely needs to be more to differentiate Predator classes beyond just small differences in core stats.

I don’t want to just choose between “Fat Bulky Predator” or “Skinny Fast Predator”.

It’d be cool if they added tracker predator and he had ai hounds around the map that would be like more difficult ai to take down and maybe they add a slow effect on ft when ever they get bit by them.