Predator FT ammo

counter arguement: i’ve never ran out of ammo playing FT and i think FT have too much ammo

5 Likes

Maybe instead the Predator could use the Ammo Box, and then destroy it.
Using an ammo Box could give Predator a extra health.

I’m going to post this in feedback
Here it is
Predator using Fireteam’s ammo box idea

1 Like

I would like to set pred mines on the FT map supplies. So if someone does by any chance run out of ammo or low on health the Pred mine could cause massive damage to FT and would destroy the crate or heals too.

4 Likes

Use your brain ,use logic.
Like u said , FT has ammo enough ,means FT doesn’t need more ammo ,it’s pointless, so if more ammo is added it doesn’t effect the games outcome in anyway right? So why whine about it? Got Ya!

What are you talking about

Did you read this in that thread because I clearly stated the I didn’t care and for my stuff to not be taken seriously
Got Ya!

you are crazy

1 Like

Then why are you whining about? Your the one who started it.

But it does change the gameplay, the ammo gained from the crates is meaningless since you can get that from teammates however what you can’t get from teammates or yourself for that matter is the gear. Adding even more ammo crates would allow the FT to get a shit ton more grenades or syringes which increases their already great survivability.

1 Like

The FT need a tank! Come on guys, use your brain!

ALSO, If the pred gets to have a mini nuke on his arm, FT aslo needs a battleship with long range missiles and indestructible drones that sings ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ every 5 seconds while hovering 6ft (social distancing) from the pred at all times.

And correct me if I’m wrong, but if the pred doesn’t start the match in second wind then this game is going now where fast. Devs need to make this a priority ASAP!

1 Like

Since they have a deal with epic

They need to add gears of war dlc with the hammer of dawn

It’s only fair

And the chainsaw with automatic one hit kill. The FT have it so hard right now, It’s not fair!

And where the hell is the wolverine claw DLC!? The knife doesn’t do enough damage.

Only if I can name the tank Sheila

Don’t see why not. I’ll name mine ‘Bouncing Betty’

1 Like

SHEEEEEEILAAAAA!!!

I demand cookies

2 Likes

BETTYYYY

We need to bounce

1 Like

Predator destroying shit is fine, FT not being able to kill pigs and removing predators “ammo boxes” is not fine. Even more give me some type of gear that would allow me to bobby trap pigs.

1 Like

Wut???
When did predator get ammo boxes

1 Like

I would also like to know

2 Likes

Durbs2001 Robo_2696 I do think the ammo boxes where between “” and it would not take take much to deduce I was referring and making a comparison between the FT pickups and predator pickups that are the pigs. Its even in the same sentence with the pigs… I should remember in the future I should spell it out like in kindergarten… My bad!