Predator Perk Information

I definitely agree with this statement. I had the same experience.

The audio decoys helped a lot but they honestly didn’t know where I was. And when I struck, I hit hard.

Although I was tired of killing most of the team and the them calling everyone back in mere seconds. Furthermore, not being able to use bear traps was annoying.

I got that feeling that the FT was actually afraid. And clueless, as they should be. They strived to finish the mission much faster.

I didn’t read all the comments so this might’ve already been covered but, about the large pouch perk, on top of the 1 extra gear uses it provides, does it also give an extra second wind? Could’ve sworn i played a game using that perk and I got 2 second winds. But maybe I’m mistaken or it was some kind of glitch or somethin.

2nd wind is a recharge timer i think it’s CD is 5 minutes then you get another one also large pouch so LP doesn’t affect that there is a perk that reduces the CD by one additional minute i forget the name but some of these perks got buffed since this thread and also medic did as well so LP gives +2 gear now which makes it the most efficient perk in the game

Compact Disc?

Countdown

U are very funny

1 Like

Wow this thread is outdated lol

1 Like