Predator Perks Discuss

Actually dusted off the zerker class a few days ago. Pop Adrenal boost and long jump on him and it’s not half bad. Forget what I ran as 3rd perk but the mobility was actually just good enough to at least function.

1 Like

No need for fearless. Downrange is pleny of dmg. Bow would be my top s tier pick if it fucking shot ft ducking

I would put scout below elder and hunter. Due to hp nerfs and its just as ez to shoot as a hunter. Jumping around doesnt save you vs sweat pc squads

1 Like

It from day one that meta perks are Impenetrable (huge must) , down range (without this perk range weapon are unplayable) and large bag/adrenaline boost. Other perk are just trash and cost too much. Plus in my opinion 3 perk are not that much, once you find the best 2/3 perk you have to equip those wotht no other choise. Making perk slot 4 maybe it will make other perks usable.

2 Likes

I agree about the 4th perk slot however it need to be something small like a energy reserve boost or something like that. If people can start to add adrenaline boost with down e range impenetrable and large pouch it will be way too op. Even for good Ft team

1 Like

That is what the perk cost is for.
There’s no need for a slot limit at all.

Yes and that why I say that 4th perks need to be for a 2/1 point perk :/

S - Observant

A - Adrenal gland, Modified reserve, Fearless, Down range, (medic with berserker/Samarai)

B - protection, energy cell, medic, cooling syncs, big pouch

C - impatient, long leap, dithered lens, heated, light bender, trapper, inpenetratable

D - height advantage, branch master, spectral awareness, hanging on, ascender, fast hands, clotted

F - resourceful (you’ll gain more xp by picking a useful perk and performing better)

My picks. I tried to take into account opportunity cost.

Medic is a little different, because it helps you heal faster from second wind, which makes it a good pick for the Berserker or samurai. Observant not only mitigates muddying up, but it allows you to track the movement of multiple fireteam players at the same time. Protection will keep your mask on, even if there is an annoying sawz50 on the other team.

I use scout or hunter. Each build always has long jump and adrenal. Hunter has cooling sync (I want that plasma caster ready to go) and scout has light bender. Bow and combistick on both

Maybe change the point of the perks in order to avoid this scenario. Right now most of 1/2 point perks of the predator are unused because usless with only 3 slot. For ft is different because you equip yautja bane (that is the strongest perk) and then you have like 3 points for dutch and assault and you can equip one 2 point perk and one 1 point perk. For support you can equipe one 4 point perk and one 2 point perk or two 1 point perks, recon and scout yautja Bane and all many other options then.

Agreed

1 Like

Why does everybody think Yauja’s bane is so great? Dexterous is def number one perk ~ S. Thick skin, double time, gear head, heavy hitter (20%extra melee damage) ~ A. Iron lungs, sixth sense, weapons training, fast hands, quick release ~ B. I’m not doing them all but you get the point.

You give up so much for 10% damage. Maybe if it were a 4 point perk or 15% extra damage. Unless the gun you have needs Yautja’s bane to get a down in one mag, then it’s more placebo than effective.

the only reason is yaujta’s bane causes one less bullet in order to kill a predator with teh SAWZ otherwise it’s never worth taking oh and it boosts grenade damage by quite a bit causes your 3 grenades to take 70% of a hunters hp if he gets caught by em or 1-2 as opposed to 2-3 to kill him if he’s in second wind

2 Likes

The damage perks are trash they increased damage up to Max 3 points (normally random)

I like double time, psychic and gear head. Each fulfills a use and is useful almost every game.

If I had a fourth slot I’d ditch gear head and take dexterous and Silence.

Currently gear head basically gives an extra heal cause the throwable items just aren’t that useful, other then grenades I don’t have room for of course. 5 points for a heal seems fair.

Double time is so I can get the kill before fleeing the blast, also cause I like to actually scout and remove guards, disable alarms.

Psychic is to save time looking for decoys, to warn about motion detectors and auto spot traps, best 3 points spent.

I still think Silence should be the Scouts second class skill. Recon are sneaky and hide in the mud but Scouts are supposed to be the guy you don’t hear coming, who sees you first so you can be eliminated quietly 🤫.

I think this is the best Scout build, if you have another one I’d like to hear it.

1 Like

IDK if I’m lucky or what but my female zerker has pretty good success rate in matches and I run her with fearless, adrenal, and large pouch with combi and war club tho I do wish I had one more small perk for energy like modified reserve

I also agree that we should be allowed to stack perks based on point cost not slots, I feel that would make and encourage builds to be more interesting and diverse instead of there being a few combos that everyone uses because you can only pick 3 max I also think it would make that gameplay more challenging on both sides because I would apply the same to the FT as well. Maybe then I wouldn’t run into 4 Arnys All the time 😂 which I’ll admit does bring me a lot of happiness hearing 4 of them talk to each other and say “I’m Down” 👍😎

That height advantage is strong combined with impenetrable

1 Like

This is a actually viable build I used for few weeks. Just rain plasma all day.

It is. You can take 2 full hammerhead clips