Predator Quick and Long Claim Hotkeys/assignments on PC

We need to assign these to separate buttons on PC . One for Quick and one for Long.
I can’t tell you how many times i’ve held onto the Interact button for the LONG CLAIM only for it to get stuck and ended up wasting a pure and uninterupted by gunfire LONG CLAIM-it ended up a quick claim instead!

If achievements are important and right now this is what i’m holding onto in this game, we need to make these bug resistant!

This is on PC where claim is locked on F interact

@Courier

I like this idea, even though I’d never use it.

It would be also cool if branch switch could be put on its own key. Right now I’ve got Jump/Branch switch mapped to one button, and I’ve got Jump mapped to another button. Because I hate jumping into a tree when I tried just doing a normal jump

1 Like

If you’re on PC youve probably experienced the LONG CLAIM getting stuck 3/4 of the way. Nothing you can do can execute it fully and it reverts to Quick Claim.
I’d say, if you’re holding on to it for a Long Claim its either commit 100% or cancel out entirely otherwise you’re wasting a perfectly good long claim to a quick claim…

This is different than the Auto-Claim Bug. This is on a perfectly legit Long Claim but happens to stall for whatever reason.

Unfortunately I’ve never experienced it
I’m on PS4

1 Like