Pointless topic

Huh? So they gave the FT a burrow? Well damn can my pred at least get a specialization already!? Lol

So Illfonic cheated, and they’re OK with that?

Weather they knew or not it would be impossible to prove we just know they did

Well hopefully that spot gets patched, so they can’t cheat any more

IDK man at 2s you can see he is INSIDE that rock by the textures popping around him i’m pretty sure the predator would’ve only seen the rock and not him maybe the thermal might catch him or he might see the gun poking through the rock

It’s from the 3rd person perspective so that kind of graphic appearance is possible. Kinda like seeing up under the pred mask at certain angles I’d think.

i don’t feel like typing this stuff out again nor do i want to to rot in off topic this seemed like the best place to put it

2 Likes

Just going to give this a bump

1 Like

Post update bump

Predator Specialization (Called concealment) that makes deployed-gear slots not spottable from fireteam perk or spot button. I think this would also be a good specialization

Valkyrie Exclusive Specialization Ideas:

Valhalla Awaits: Melee Damage is increased for both Fireteam and Predator. Last Man Standing Benefits are increased while Temperature is decreased to normal levels. While in Last Man Standing, Predator is permanently Spotted.

Aeisr: Increased Attack Speed and Stamina Cost with Norse Hammer and Battle Axe.

Winged Demon: Gain increased Leap Length and half the Stamina Cost for your next Leap after a confirmed Charged Plasma Caster hit. Does not Stack.

I also got some Specializations for Berzerker & Viking:
Blood Beast: While on low health, your damage is doubled.
Quick Escape: While in second wind no stamina is used.
Bulldozer: If you sprint into a Fireteam soldier he will be stunned for a moment.
Warlord: Curtain heavy hitting weapons do more damage.

For Scout or Valkyrie Class:
Archer: All ranged weapons do more damage and don’t need to be charged.
Bullet resistance: You will take less damage against bullet-based weapon’s.
Plasma resistance: You will take less damage against plasma-based weapon’s.
Swift Knife: Wrist Blades, Elder Sword, Alpha Sickle do more damage.

1 Like

Alpha sickle does really good damage currently and it’s probably one of the best melee weapons in the game with good tracking.

When I play Predator I’m not really threatened by the plasma weapons but what does scare me are explosives! Such as the rocket launcher and grenades because those things do a lot of damage especially grenades with Unleashed. So maybe change it from plasma base to explosive based damage resistance. :)

Oh, yeah. Your right. Explosives are awful.

Also some of the Specializations could be for the other classes as well. But maybe some class type specializations for each class would be awesome too.

1 Like

Bumping for comparison

The ideas we gave them vs. what we got

Kinda got Primal Survival.

1 Like

Vicious and Disciplined are also similar to ideas on here

1 Like

Thanks for telling

Ha…guess you were right in a way lol

🙌

1 Like