Premade challenge

I was illfonicispotato

Why would you use falconer with katana on privates lol

1 Like

After i think he said he likes melee style.
Not a viable option in this game against premades.

Didn’t know it was u bro. I wanted to see how good yall were before I put my best on the job 🦾

Also they beat me more than I beat them.

But I got a dub or two

1 Like

The ancient disk used to have less health than the default disk, but the last update made the default disk super weak.

Also, the melee is different and has terrible dps, but no one uses the disk for the melee anyway.

@DISK
@Samhain13
Do you want the disk to have low health? Or are you worried that illfonic will make the ancient disc bad as well?

I don’t think they intended to make the default disc so weak. I think they were trying to bring it in line with the ancient disk.

yea that, maybe they forgot the ancient disk existed

who knows, its illfonic, the nerf of bow 100% intentional so maybe disk hp too

2 Likes

The bow went from 57 to 45 which basically only takes one more hit to down or kill a Fireteam player.

The default disk can be destroyed with less than one Assault Rifle mag. That seems unintentionally low. To be clear, I think the Nerf was intentional, but accidentally over nerfed. I hope.

I won’t mention anything further about the topic. 👍

yea its terrible, ft damage already could overpowered pred easy before, now its only good on 1v1s vs good fts. take too many shots to down or kill, ft will melt pred before.

illfonic is potato so. we on pc played privates vs each other, pred is at one of the worse state it has been ever, when i upload those games pls take a look at how things are atm

4 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to checking out your content.

2 Likes

I agree with Sam’s previous statements. Also I don’t trust illfonic to fix literally anything so yeah, there’s that.

1 Like