Prolly a dumb question....

I haven’t seen that since they announced the exiled update

exhiled? I mean they almost got a gang land war started when they released the Prey mask and messed it up. Im not sure if they ever recovered after that one! I mean robodick was the only saving grace if any that year and I bought that one.

and robodick wasn’t even that good. He just had decent specs and the energy glitch

I didn’t buy anything after him

I’d love to orchestrate events for PHG. They have my email, they can reach out at anytime. I would go as far as volunteering!

@OldKingHamlet

Hintity hint hint

2 Likes

They ignore questions like yours on their IG.

Means they don’t know, don’t care, or decided not to say what they plan to or not to

1 Like

just great people like you trying to personify a corp. Try going to a bank and beg for cash. better yet, go to a grocery store and beg for food. and if they dont give, say ‘they don’t care’.
Then go to a starving artist and ask for free shit …then stay in that hospital he puts you in. beacuse thats where you belong you sick fuck.

You a lil bitch. U ain’t like me since I called out your racist ass cartoons. Smmfd

Reply to people who actually talking to your Karen’s lil brother on heroin lookin ass

You my bitch

U ain’t never been locked up. They will take the M out your name.

Funny cartoon tho I’ll give u that

jump into my world and you’ll find your blakdixmattered all over the floor!

This forum is your world.

👌🏿

1 Like

welcome to the forums bitch!

1 Like

When you try the drugs mass smokin

I dont hold nothing against Mass, I blame the Canadian school system.

Just look at his comrade…

3 Likes

😂😂🤣🙃🤣

He talk like how mass types haha good shit.

1 Like

🥴

Flying to Canada was a bitch. They held me in a tiny ass room while they search my bags.

Then they called the chick I was going up there to see to verify she knew me.

Had guards with fukn m4s and plate armor at the exits.

I wanted to jump back on the plane and leave. Fukn calgary.

“Mam you know this gentleman?”

Yes!

“Are you sure?”

Purty much.

That was over 15 years ago. I’ll drive up there if I ever have to go again.