PS4 FPS Issues

Is anyone else experiencing FPS drops while playing Clash on PS4? It only happens when a firefight starts and I don’t even have to be near it for the FPS to drop. It is at its worst when engaging enemies which is making it very difficult to get kills.

1 Like

No not really. But I have changed my pros settings around a little bit

I am running the PS4 from launch and my friend who is running a Pro has some drops here and there. Maybe the old PS4 is the issue…

1 Like

I dont think so i get fps drops as well but I am an old timer in the gameing world. I was molded by lag and shit fps it has turned me into the monster I am today lol

Baaahahahaha!

1 Like

I hope this is an issue that @IllFonic is looking into. @OldKingHamlet any update on this would be very much appreciated. Cheers.

1 Like

Its the truth. Early ps3 online dam tht was a mess. Rust in old school MW2 man oh man that game was laggy as all piss and the fps would drop if a flash went off out of range it was crazy.

Hopefully. I biggest concern is they need to limit the pc graphic settings to not be able to enter potato mode on the game’s settings side