PS4 Predator ranking List March 2021 Edition

Damn no @Kid_Scoutz I call bullshit

i am not calling you out my dude its up to you, its true that we have an advantage since we dont have our pc locked in 30 frame rate. so dont feel bad or insulted in the end of the day its my personal opinion on the matter

I DIDNT HAVE FIND HIM

I ainā€™t even up there
:(

Like I get that butā€¦I meanā€¦did you just pop into quick play and just make notes on everyone you played that weekend? Is that how you got the sample size? I donā€™tā€¦none of this makes sense on how you could compile the list?
I get the PC rankings cuz of the discord and thatā€™s how you guys set up most matches but thisā€¦?

i mean word document and EXEL exist for a reason and i taked each time the 30 seconds before the match to take note of the player name. but ya know what fuck it, here is how my ranks system work

DISCLAIMER : first of all the following ranking havenā€™t being made in one day, but i have take
28 days of gaming for that, also i havent use the old good; "oh i have win that pred suck " or ā€œ oh i have lost that predator is grea tā€ no, i have gone in a bit of depth than that for being more just with other predator player and since the actual game balance (wait wha balance? what i am smoking) is extremely in favor of the FT, i decided to go with 5 criteria who are the following :

• AIM : yes it is important if you are predator who use more than 2 braincell and do not simply charge and spam the melee button of your console. knowing where to engage the fireteam, what target you will focus first when you fire your plasma and bow shot at the FT and slowly drain them of their medkit/medpack
  • Priorities : what are your priorities when you start the match? going straigth for the FT, find the renforcement point, destroy every medkit/amo crates on the map for not allow the FT to replinish themself before they arrive to the next mission point etc, etc.
  • Hunting skills : a bit more tricky to explain but i see that like this: how are you going to approache the fireteam? cloak on? cloak off? kill some pig before engage the FT? trying to not use often your thermal vision because its extremely loud and easy to hear? chose the perfect angle for sniped the amo crates you left as bait and instant down multiple FT replinashing their amo?..etc etc.
  • Logic : how do you react logically to certain situation such as : the Fireteam have putted you in second wind or you are in extremely low health what are you going to do? heal next or in front of the Fireteam? run a bit further away for not being bothered by the FT? the FT are going to renforce far from their mission point what do you do? run after them hopping to them to renforce? destroy the annoying amo crates they have left behind on the emplacement of their mission? wiat for them to come back and ambush them?
  • Class and gears : the capacity of the predator player to use his classe and gears/weapons at his disposale to the full extent of their potential.

all of those criteria will be noted from 0 to 5 them the predator will receive an overrall note that will allow to receive one of the following ranks: Unblooded, Youngblood, Blooded, Veterant, Elite, Elder

2 Likes

Okay. I donā€™t doubt your grading system or your ability to evaluate a Predatorā€™s skill level. Iā€™m honestly just questioning the method of choosing who to evaluate and how that would represent the playerbase. Especially since placing it in the forums is kind of a targeted audienceā€¦

1 Like

i dont chose that is the thing. if i start doing that i wont represent well any of the player, i prefer throw myself into the mixt of randoms game because i already know that facing a full squad of PC is terrifying for most PS4 player and one of the reason why they put crossplay off, seeing one PC and 3 PS4 player is already more appealing for them.

1 Like

XD itā€™s ok durbs. Iā€™m not salty about it. Iā€™d rather not be well known. The more people that donā€™t take me seriously the better.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Two names. I see @moralez in there.

I get that butā€¦I mean it stands to reason too that thatā€™s why the list is so bottom heavy is because youā€™re facing what is more than likely a highly casual sample size? Not to mention youā€™re standard isnā€™t the same if youā€™re also partied with are also likely casual or even potato level players that canā€™t provide an accurate measure for your hunting skills and logic rating?

Meh I digress. Your list and Iā€™ll note some names.

2 Likes

I been playing since Realese of the game in 2020, why am i not an Elder šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

because the game was too short for me to evaluate you and i have comited too much mistake (walking on a bear trap my god) also my teamate trying to ressurect one guy in the open when you spam with plasma? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

i understand i know that my standard can be high since of who i play with on my side of the community but its a good things as well as i can separates the casual gamers from those who actually play and understood the game. but again agree to disasagree

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Wow hahaha Out of all the posts Iā€™ve seen on this forum. This post literally reeks of just the most complete nonsense and bullshit. Nobody should take this list seriously at all. As it is no way shape or form accurate or true. I see about 3 players who deserve to be mentioned. What a fucking joke hahaha

Sheet, you really keep track of a lot of preds. Impressive

Who is those 3?

Put me up on Elder Couch lol, even had 1000 claims withing 11 days