RAPMUSIC-SUX

Ok guys let’s chill , play , have fun and gg’s at the end . I’ll be down to play whoever tomorrow. No ego , no ugliness just throwing down and having fun .

1 Like

I think Predator is ultimately about peace and love. I think we from YAUTJA see the ugliness of your species and the hate you spew. So we’ve come to save the planet by eliminating MAN and setting the animals free from the zoo. #GETSOME

3 Likes

You still ain’t shit compared to the champ.

U S A
U S A

2 Likes

Man you know if cats sees this he’s gonna be on one lmao

1 Like

Lmao.

1 Like

Maybe the champ will play us tomorrow , tell ya what bro @Fire …… if ya jam with us tomorrow, I’ll teach you how to play sf2

1 Like

Il play a few matches.
Honestly I’m surprised yall still play this shit and not evil dead. It’s way more fun on both sides, demon and human. Tho I can already hear ft players from this game crying like bitches in there lol.

I should be on tomorrow. If were on at the same time we can play some.

2 Likes

I know bravo wants a piece of me badly lmao tomorrow

What’s your epic trying to make sure I can get ya added if ya wanna jam with us tomorrow. I still don’t believe you are the champ ! The champ is bot bravo you should accept that … and the humblest and greatest is reynoso. Accept these facts or die a horrible yautja death

1 Like

Bravo ain’t no champ.

1 Like

But he IS the humblest.

1 Like

No that’s rey.

1 Like

@Fire is definitely the worst at sf2 , and he’s a cheatin lil bish

It’s a lotta fun.

Only compliant I heard so far is the animation cancelling both sides incorporate into their gameplay sometimes. Which is a little cheesy.

One streamer, who does that, has the #1 status on their title and I won’t name names, but…

Smh I should have figured

All memes aside he is crap. He died in two minutes against us. I laughed so hard when dino-onyx-98 downed him middair with the 1011-12🤣 I would’ve uploaded it to my YouTube but it wasn’t even worth uploading because he’d just look like a casual potato.

2 Likes

If I can get my epic fixed he’s getting invited to the private matches that will be titled …. Azzzz stretching classes…… ps is op lmao

1 Like

🤣🤣🤣
I certainly can’t wait to see him get 0 kills again🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Omg lmao did that really happen

1 Like

Yes we genuinely bumped into him and killed him🤣

1 Like