re - igniting the funny thread that used to be on general

Did he get banned for being a douche or are the mods overly sensitive? I looked up what he said on patch day. It seemed to me that the mods wanted to restrict his freedom of speech. He may have been harsh but his points were valid and well thought out

I still donā€™t even know what he posted!! I asked it again on a different thread! Which one is it on, so I can read it myself, if I care to. Probably wonā€™t, but so what? He passed off the mods, its their house. They can boot him out if they want to. An easy solution is to just dial it back a bit, then Bobā€™s your uncle, no more bans.

Heā€™s a racist degenerate furry. What else do you need to know?

Heā€™s a racist? And a furry? You gotta have some evidence of that last charge, fella! Thatā€™s serious.

Where was he ever racist? Sure he hates texas for some strange reason but who can blame him.

Texans are a race

Since when?

Sinceā€¦ They have hot babes and great barbecueā€¦

As a Tennessee resident I will say them fighting words there boy, Texas bbq is not good its flavorless and dry. There corn bread taste like its from a can, and there baked beans are from a can. There chicken wings are overcooked, and there steaks are always cooked to long. I will say they have some
Fine looking women but other than looks they got nothing just bitchy attitudes who cant cook. Why would I want that. I want a dam trophy I will go and hunt for one

I happen to love Texas and Texans. The ones who like guns and low taxes.

Thats fine dont make there bbq any better

I havenā€™t had tennessee bbq šŸ˜¢

The sauce I use is sweet baby rayā€™s. I think thatā€™s from Tennessee

1 Like

Time to make a trip then, I travel alot for work so I have had bbq everywhere, Tennessee, NorthCarolina weā€™re deff better than texas

Dude Iā€™m sure every place has at least a few spots with good food of any kind.
You ever consider that you had some from a bad place, OR you just donā€™t like that cooking style?

Mission BBQ in Pgh would blow your socks off, btw. And G. Hughes BBQ sauce is incredible

Texan well-done steak eater pleb here, but I like NCā€™s mustardy BBQ sauce iā€™ll give them that.

City Marketā€™s great you take that back

Take your well done eatin ass and GIT!!

I like my steak well done too, šŸ˜

No bbq required just some onions and pepper. Delicious

Rubber eater