Ready for the update? Hype topic

yes ;(

Next week tuesday?

and friday the dlc?

I dont mind waiting for this one, especially now, since the devs have gave us a 2 week timeline and told us it would be a pretty substantial one. That in itself is like a DLC drop 😜😂.

As long as they remain vocal and give us some sort of information, i dont think many of the player base will mind being a bit more patient.

1 Like

21st I’m betting.

I call.

1 Like

Fuck if only it was that simple.

This was from yesterday…the update is coming by the end of the month for sure.

1 Like

I think I heard something about the 28th and that it will be both free and paid in one update

1 Like

My reasoning while vague is because they said the next 2 weeks will be exciting which would mean the update would have to soon more than likely, cause we would know something within this time frame I assume but who knows I speculate if I see a squirrel in tree lol.

that sounds realistic

2 Likes

Usually that means world domination from the squirrel world revolution.

1 Like

it maybe true idk tbh but thinking on it I mean it is the last big DLC update right? they may just do it all at once like a big bang or somthing again not forsure just seeing people talk about it on here

Hopefully not last update

I hope they’ll fix the random game crashes when playing as Predator, all of a sudden you get kicked out to the desktop, no message or anything, game just quits.

they said “these two weeks are going to be interesting”, so I’m guessing they are gonna release a series of small updates rather than a big one

1 Like

happens as FT as well. grab your crashlogs and spam their email

I’m keeping expectations low and thinking maybe there will be night maps and bug fixes. I’d be happy with that for now

1 Like

I’m hoping for the large map and that we’ll get the night maps over the next few months. It’s wishful thinking but I’m fully prepared to be wrong.

1 Like

2.6 million years