Real Feed Back CONTENT/QOL/BALANCE

What mentality negates melee though I’m confused

Ah sorry man was in a mission in nioh 2 lol.
Everyone is always like, oh pred should get melted if they fight straight up.

But the problem with is, Is that melee literally leaves you open.
Since we don’t have a good melee system,
It leaves us fucked.

I hate that we cant even do a full combo cause it will get you killed.
Pred shouldn’t get punished cause they want to fight straight up.

And everyone hates preds who fight straight up for some reason.

By your logic you can just run at the team and kill them. That’s not even a game at that point haha you need to use your tools to separate and kill them. You should not be able to drop in and melee them all down that would be objectively dumb

Melee should be not only viable but bonkers easy 1v1 but become increasingly less viable the more people that are around. At the current state just 2 people can kill you if you try and melee. That’s not ok. And they can do it very easily too haha but what I never wanna see is it be viable to just run at a team that would literally be nonsense

So what we need is more tools to help divide and conquer and make parrying not god tier lol. Perhaps collision with pred weapons so if you do drop on two people you can knock one on his ass they try and kill the other. Something to make melee viable. But being able to just straight up try and out damage the ft would be straight up game killing. No one would play

Not by tanking.
By have dodges and swerves.
I’m not saying it should be easy to pull off.

But I would like being able to fight straight up to be an option. Kinda tired of pred having to be a little bitch.

Yeah ok I’m with that. Like evasive maneuvers. Yes. And also with berserker, if they just remove the stun from parries, it could be POSSIBLE.