Rework Plasma Revolver gun

Rework the plasma revolver so that there are only 4 short-wear bullets that do 50% more damage … And that it takes longer to reload, also so that its is no more than a single projectile.

This was my idea for a rework

1 Like

It’s good… Really… But I like the revolver style… 🤔Hmmm…

This weapon is complicated

When do you think you have finished the guide?

And if you want idea… Or speaking of the game add me on snap : valentinoscz

Eh im not working on it all that much. It probably is as finished as it will get.

I really like your patch but I think it is really too ambitious for illfonic … Because your patch and literally a complete rework of the game …

But it is still necessary to make them pass the info it is important !!!

I really like this game … I am a veteran of AVP ps3 I have 6 years of game on it …

I am a huge fan of PREDATOR !!!

Im with you on that.

For me the most important are the longer games first because … It is fundamental … It is thanks to this longer game that they can have great ideas to integrate into the game. … With 10 more minutes … Little imagined full of new mechanics …

As the challenge in 1v1 or the predator withdraws are mask …

Or missions to perform for the predator for example (kill a mini boss with a weapon in particular or stealthily) …

Let us also feel better reward as a predator!

Dude fk off with your rework. Everytime I open a thread there that shit is. Your " rework " would throw the balance into chaos. Get that shit outta here.

Now my poll might have only 26 people. But of 26, 69% agree with my rework. 15% agree partially, and 16% disagree.

Which makes the rework a little feasible in my mind. Now if you can come up with reasons why it would “throw the game into unbalance” please do.

colli dont act like dev or gm im sure ppls see ur personal ideas but u acting like noob youtuber who leaving message about his own channel over n over… u must stop that…

Didn’t say unbalanced. I said chaos. First chapter - helicopter- the code needed for all of that would be ridiculous and buggy asf plus FT’s would be bitching everytime about how The Predator can shoot it down and maul them to death afterwards. Then removing his mask to duke it out is dumb asf because there would obviously be a animation to to remove it then during that 5+ second animation the last Ft soldier would just mow him down with his weapons causing either the Predator to stop removing his mask or die and Predators would start bitching about that. To code all that in would lead to more bugs, more bitching and unbalance. I could keep going but I got shit to do. I’ll add more later.

I have faith in illfonics abilities to make things work. Its not the code that is horrific. Its the design of the game. The decisions made to balance it. So I bet they could pull off the heli.

Plus another heli comes afterwards anyway and by that point pred cant do anything as his shoulder cannon is gone.

If pred takes off his mask, he doesnt have to do it in front of the FT. Though that would be nice. However, a damage resist buff during the animation could be done to counter players just wiping pred during it.

I seriously doubt it would be too unbalanced. Sure people will bitch. Theres always gonna be bitching. But for the most part I believe that my reworks will make the game play as it should, and remove some of the exploits that are stupidly easy to take advantage of.

yknow what you are right.

No one gives a fuck anyways, so im done.

Another idea is to simply have it operate exactly like the shoulder plasma caster, as if you just aimed and shot without the bonus charging.

That way it has range and splash damage.

Go mom…

You moron, the gun is already useless! … It’s already chaos to level there … If the plays are playing the game is perfect !!! Are the type of players who only play the commando !!!