Rockstar screws Red Dead Online players over again!

Yeah I get what you mean. And honestly that does seem to be the case now. They nerfed the best way of making gold so even if they did add something good it’ll no doubt be locked behind a massive grind and a paywall. After all, a mansion has been found in the files costing the player around 600 gold bars 🤦‍♂️

Woot time to get me a mansion ye haw

1 Like

@BadBlood don’t know if you’ve ever seen this but it made me think of you for some reason… might be his humour.

PS. Sorry Grimm, landed in the wrong thread.

2 Likes

I have not seen Blind Fury

It’s on my list now though lol

Reminds me of Hobo With a Shotgun

That’s some stinky cheese

UPDATE

Blind Fury is free on YouTube I started watching it last night

It says it’s PG but there is a ton of violence lol

CORRECTION!!

it is rated R

2 Likes

So not only do they nerf the daily challenges they also reduce the amount of gold you get back from the outlaw pass (spoiler alert it’s mostly filler garbage like coupons and other crap you won’t use) they also charge you 15 gold bars for the extra ranks for bounty hunter, which you’ve already had to spend 15 gold bars to access the role and again the rewards are mostly meh. 10/10 update good job rockstar 👍🤡 time to break out the old clown outfit once again.

1 Like

Wow this is a joke. Spam bounties to get more gold so you can spam more bounties. AND they destroyed the only other way to get gold reliably
/unjerk the new bounty hunter outfit and other cosmetics are cool tho

1 Like

So let me get this straight, they dropped RDRO standalone on steam for $5. Then immensely nerfed gold gains.

Dont tell me, Gold is supposed to be the new shark cards isnt it? And are they putting p2w items in the expanded roles or outlaw passes yet?

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Yeah some of the cosmetics are cool. But not worth what they’re asking for and the other bs they’re pulling on us.

1 Like

There are ammo carrying upgrades, cooking multiple meat and fast travel at wilderness camp upgrades in the battle pass now. Good joke from Rockstar 😂

1 Like

iirc they also added extra ammo capacity to the higher bounty hunter levels

1 Like

RDO has so much potential. It’s like they’re trying to ruin it on purpose… I hope they add some actual content soon like heists/train robbing

1 Like

At this point even if they did add that stuff they’d no doubt lock it behind a ridiculous gold bar price and the payout for it will be next to nothing. I’ve no hope for RDO anymore.

1 Like