Scar's roar was just heard in game

I hear the cowardly dogs as they try to find me but I smarter than hunter and shit on the jungle and have infinite mud and they no find me I am lion of jungle

1 Like

1:19

Now compare it to the roar in my video.

1 Like

Xeno I can’t hear shit in that video
The gunshots fuck everything up

1 Like

You need headphones for sure. It’s right after 0:15. You can hear it then, trust me

If I can’t hear it I’m gonna smack you

1 Like

Bish. how do you think I feel being one of the only people who can fuckin’ hear it. I’ma smack you if you can’t hear it even with headphones!

1 Like

Its so faint and the original roars do have the same tone to it. Ill have to say April Fools

Xeno your hearing stuff that was a normal healing roar

Yeah, I’m gonna extract a sound file for a roar of Scar, dumb it down and make it as faint as possible, stick it into a random match and roleplay a 10 minute match with a random predator and 2 random teammates, then edit it in the worst editing software, ShareFactory. Like I have time between learning to code and taking care of my elderly mom and the rest of the house to put together something THAT elaborate. April Fooools!

Like I said, the evidence is there. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you. I’ve got Scar’s roar in here for reference and it sounds very similar if you pay attention. Unless Illfonic’s sound department just made it sound close to Scar when certain distance and pitch requirements are met, then that WAS Scar’s roar

All I hear is a Normal Pred Roar off in the distance and gunfire.

mixed in with the soundtrack trumpets. its clear as mud.

1 Like

Idk what that means.

I listen to it with headphones and got ear raped cause I wanted ro be sure. It sounded like it but after two more listens and then comparing and going back it does not sound that similar just has the low rumble likes scars but yhats because its far away

Xeno your hope for the addition of scar is clouded your judgment
I need to know was it a city hunter predator that had his mask shot off?
I might be wrong it’s a possibility but I didn’t hear any difference

2 Likes

I would’ve pinged you too since you were there but doubted you heard it as well. Wutcha think, Skool?

Nope, didn’t here it, but I would love to have him in the game, too.

I’m trying to remember what was happening. We lost the potato on the way to exfil, and I think I remember the predator making a healing roar while we waited, but I think it was no different than before.

2 Likes

Xeno and i were in party, I remarked how coincidental it was we ran into you. Good match!

3 Likes