Scout Field Medic

When did that happen

Must be a glitch will upload video with a player not me equipped? Wtf is going on

@REYNOSO_FUA11 what in the fuck did you do!

@GetToLaChappa I warned you

More than likely a glitch even though this would ultimately be the most balanced version of FM.

1 Like

What the fuck did I do!?

giphy_f8XJK4RWej0rK_fixed_width_143153289326993

1 Like

Yeah. It was a glitch. I did record the entire match and will upload it later but for right now I want to play.

It was overall not to op but the quickness of the scout was insane so the pick up times were impressive. I had to end it earlier tho

1 Like

U tampered with something? @Fire get on this man with you single female lawyer ass

1 Like

Yeah but unlike a a support the second a scout has to stop moving they can easily be fucked by a well placed shot.

2 Likes

True one combi throw

1 Like

That’s both strange and awesome at the same time

You need to figure out a way to do this so that @GetToLaChappa cant be mad at you when you play scout anymore

2 Likes

He’ll get mad regardless because he cannot appreciate the scout class greatness.

2 Likes

This is getting more interesting

1 Like

Omg

I want to find out if it’s a bug, glitch, the devs playing a “new feature”, an exploit, or someone “hacking” the game

1 Like

its actually a bug so if you don’t know there is a bug where some people’s loadouts are reseting to whatever it was default (IE before they started changing it including class) however back when these classes were in a default state Spec’s weren’t in the game so it doesn’t change that even if the class couldn’t have them SO as long as you don’t change that you can get wacky shit like Support Deadly
Scout Field Medic Assault Duelist etc

there probably isn’t a way to recreate it as i can’t imagine what you would need to do to force the game to do that aside from trying load a class right after a match and while a party leader instantly puts you back in que to try and push the poorly optimized game to its limits when it comes to using RAM

1 Like

Yeah someone in the “Support with Deadly” thread said the same thing.

With all this talk about specializations going on classes that they shouldn’t be on, it reminds me of a thread I made

1 Like

that’s probably a good idea it’s just now that Dante has Field medic and he is FAAR and away tankier than support is it’s clear they don’t care about that kind of balance at this point i just think every spec should be available to every single class if there not going to make an attempt to balance it out just allow the wonkiest class/spec setups to happen