Serious Game-Breaking Bug (Invincibility)

I just loaded into my first match of the day as Fireteam. I noticed something was off as soon as the player menu loaded. It showed that I had no loadout selected. During the intro cutscene, my character was invisible. Upon spawning into the actual match, a player plugged in his Mic and told me that I was a T-Posing bloody corpse with no head. I could not sprint, use a weapon, use voicelines, mud up, open weapon wheel, etc. I could only jump, turn around (wink), and interact with veritanium/alarms/reinforcements radio. I ended up being the last alive because my character could not be killed. I saved the clip on my PlayStation but it’s a pain in the ass to get it uploaded on here from the share gallery.

The guy with the Mic suggested the predator was hacking, but I wasn’t convinced. I believe it was just a bug.

I’m going to play another match and see the result.

Tl;dr I was a t-posing invincible Fireteam member for no apparent reason

Edit: 2nd match is looking to be fine. I guess it was just a one-time thing

It’s a common Bug

Huh. Interesting…

You can fix this bug in the lobby. If you see yourself without any weapons, gear or perks, simply change the loadout, then change back to the default one if you want to use that one.
Same thing if you see a teammate with the bug(empty ladout) then tell him/her to switch loadout.

Yeah its pc cheaters had that a lot when playing with crossplay on they as running other programs in the background to cause it .

I had the exact same problem, I stayed 15 min the whole game facing the predator while he killed my allies, then I won for some reasons even do I did not interact wit nothing

It only ever happened once and I dont know why, but absolutely not surprised since the game has poor performance.

There was a post that indicated it could be due to a player loading into the lobby very late , and their loadout doesn’t load in and results in the t-pose glitch