Serious unbalance being a veteran Predator

I play a Scout and am rather vocal about it, you’re still new so I understand if you weren’t aware. I have a hard time remembering what people have said they main too.

The scout speed + Double Time is the only advantage they have, you’re not wrong that it’s the trade off for their crappy health. Most people don’t also consider that they can’t carry the same number of gear or perks that the Recon can, you get serettes and something not worth taking, joy. (Haven’t played much with the new stuff because I cannot afford it gear wise, that still pisses me off.)

The patch they upped the double time is also the first time I’ve actually felt faster than the other classes, before they’d be right on my ass, now I can actually get to the objective first and make sure the alarms don’t go off. I’d really rather if people didn’t get it nerfed because they can’t figure out to jump over things and use obstacles.

1 Like

I am not new as i had been playing since the beginning.

I agree with you on the FT being untouched and the OP issue he faces is bullocks.

They need to be smart when eluding a determined FT tracker. Lol

1 Like

Oh, I meant new here. I thought you came in with the last batch of new people to the forum. Not new to the game, you seemed like you were familiar with the game, based on your posts I’ve read.

It is 100 percent not in the predators favor. Stick together land your shots. One person can wind the predator in 3.5 seconds flat. And that’s from full health. Run meta weapons/perks and work together. 2 people is all you need to kill most predators. The occasional sweat lord with the bow and down range will hop around you land all his shots and kill you, but that’s about it. And even at that, the best predators strats can be countered by a really good FT. Soooo just keep practicing hoss

Uhhh also there is a stamina bar for predator? Lol and when he leaps, it’s on rails. Meaning it’s a set arch he has to follow once he’s leaped. So just turn around, (assuming he jumped when you faced him) and lay into him through the air and when he lands.

there is a huge difference between skilled pred classes and optimal.

Care to go in detail? As im not sure what this comment refers to in what i said

hes saying scout has a high learning curve… but it doesnt… it blows up fast and you can run adrenal on other classes with better results if you want to just jump around.

Lol if your talking about a jumper youre mistake as all classes are jumpers.

Scouts have a higher learning curve and require a good understanding on useage.

Not everyone can pilot a scout and expect the same result. Which is why a majority of users here use Alpha & city hunter. Every so often a elder and the occasional berserker.

the 2 best classes are elder and city… everything else is worthless

Not to burst your bubble but i run scout all the time and with no med packs

I dominate a majority of FTs and give the very good ones one hell of a fight with my Blitzkrieg style tactic.

Not to pound my chest or claim to be the best of course.

The only worstless class is the Samurai class lol sadly… its the most beaten class.

ill run it but never into premades

Two words. Yautja. Bane.

It would actually make good sense to have the bio-mask affect the Pref’s stamina usage more: less stamina usage with, more when it’s destroyed - and it would make the perk for the more durable bio-mask worth more.

1 Like

There is a stamina bar for pred… before you even attempt to criticize anything play it a lot longer. The same thing can happen to both sides predators have been melted plenty, just not everyone has the tactical sense required that’s where the separation is for the randoms and the experienced.

Nothing wrong with scout for Pred 👀 I run it for shits and giggles and It doesn’t disappoint

High pressure with max mobility is some funny shit to play with

So this man never replies but sorry @Slasher_Clone i think he in gone

Scout predator is ridiculous in the right hands

1 Like

Question: how is it an imbalance when really it’s just a failure to work together cohesively?

Really, an imbalance implies that it’s something wrong with the game itself, like per se if the bow did 3000 damage, that’s an imbalance. This simple thing is just people not learning how to work together and thats no ones fault but the players.

1 Like