Seriously...leaping

Watch this trash ass round @OldKingHamlet

Pay special attention to how HORRIBLE the leap function is. It’s especially bad on backwater with a million rocks to catch yourself on. I really think this needs to be reexamined.

Also of note: mission was done in under five minutes. Five months after release this is still the case. What the hell is the predator supposed to do in that amount of time?

Also, that guy at the exfil. I hit him what, 7 times with the combistick? Maybe 8? Still not fucking down. Edit: TEN!! I HIT HIM TEN FUCKING TIMES!!

So I’m confused how you guys want this predator experience to play out. You say the predator should plan, not rush, and use range. Yet missions are done hilariously fast and you guys nerf ranged weapons leaving only melee, which is also garbage.

Please help me understand.

4 Likes

And the next round immediate fucking blue screen. COME ON.

You guys really need to share what the plan is here. Because this is absolutely atrocious.

2 Likes

i think you ment outrages but its trough sometimes you can hit and hit and hit and they dont fall and if good elite ft is around you they shoot all your health in sec gone no fun to play