serpent hunter predator leak comfirmed dlc !!!

i like to tell myself that if they didn’t spend so much time on dlcs that we would have fixes and stuff but i don’t think its true

i just had a crazy theory, what if the devs don’t know anything about what goes on in this forum, maybe kass doesn’t show them which makes her the cause of our suffering

2 Likes

Well it’s a tricky process from what I’ve heard, but also it’s a double edge sword for if we get a update with everything fixed everyone’s gonna be pissed we didn’t get a new character (plus the added time of how long it would take would make people angry). Then there’s those who’ll get pissed we got a character with some bugs that are fixed but not everything.

I think IllFonic is chipping away each big problem with a DLC release when sometimes those DLC’s release have bugs of their own. Idk just try not to think about it or you’ll go mad

1 Like

ok

exat bro

I’d settle for just twin wrist blades as a new Pred weapon

3 Likes

WTF i did that to illustrate my idea for a DLC :v

Your gullible aren’t you ?

Can you fucking stop already?

You know you like my concepts, Mads wink

3 Likes

2 Likes

What if, IllFonic stop caring at community’s abusive baby cries about this and that… and focus on making the game they were wanting to make?

I’m all in for paid DLCs as long they are not pay to win… (ouch), but priorities must be made and it is here that comes the new maps, new game modes and fixes and new gameplay mechanics (either combat or environmental).

But yeah, Noland doesn’t really fit in imo, as we only saw a few minutes of him in the movie and comics, and it will add a new weapon for FT again.
More love and lore for Yautjas.

By the way, if the Preds from AvP and AvPR are in the game… Does it make Weyland and Yutani corps part of the PHG’s lore?? Will they show up in some ways in furtur FT mission scenarios and OWLF tapes??

3 Likes

Fake

I’d hope so, be nice to have a different enemy type if we where to go in the city. Also I think they made it in lore for Weyland to technically buy out Stargazer.

1 Like

Yes they are canon since weylands company showed up in AvPR and avp is canon because of The predator and I guess Predator 2

1 Like

Fake. AvP 2010.

Fooking hell I thought this was real for a moment

Listen. A predator mask with no vision mode… or a visor. They could have just added the a visor to the slit between the dome and the jaws. But they decided…no. Lets not think this design through. Not even give it 5minutes to sink in. lets pretend people don’t see anything and have an audience track cheer us on.

Designers on these franchises don’t think. Not even the level of a common fan with the ability to think slightly. They just toss a half baked idea, then retire to play with their pet dog or cat and go fuck the meetings.

I’m pretty sure they wanted to make it seem like there was no visor kinda like the one we have in this game and it looks like the visor is covered.

welll all the preds eyes light up. Not sure what you just wrote. if they didn’t have a visor or eye peices, it would be evident and indicating that don’t use a vision mode. At the same time, why wouldn’t they even try??

OK, lets just rewind back to where the image is from. AVP 2010 Serpant predator. Well fuck, did he even have eyes glowing? Guess not right. So in that game, predators eyes didn’t light up?

Can anyone even say anything relatable to PHG in a way that might make this model/skin ACTUALLY Functional?
or is this another imagine this and that and fuck logic?
Or am I suppose to just go…ya.it is cool like a neaderthal might with a stick on fire?