“Shoot my lasers and cheat”

That’s no predator, that’s a real life Reaper!

Seriously though your voice was damn near identical to Sovereign from Mass Effect. Also you moved as a predator? You’re such a cheater!

1 Like

I just choked on my fucking steak 😅😅

2 Likes

Guy talks a lot of shit for someone who sounds like Mort from Family Guy

You know? One of the friends I play with, calls pussies those preds that won’t go melee. It makes me fucking mad when he does that. I always ask him “why is he a pussy? He’s a good Pred” and he goes “Naaah, he sucks big time, he ain’t good”… then the Pred kills all of us and gets less than 300 damage for each FT member. I go “How come he’s not good, when he killed all of us and we barely hurt him???” and he goes “he was a pussy, never came close to fight”. I guess we’ll always have people like that. They can’t handle losing, they can’t handle having someone overcoming their style.
PD: GG and I absolutely love your voice distorter!!

1 Like

The full thing is

693B5012BACB

435DD71A1DE9

CE57CEB78DA5

2 Likes

If you go to the cyanide and happiness site you can randomly generate 3 cards lol.

1 Like

Lol I’m sorry…the what the fuck site?

You’ve never heard of them?
They make dark comics lol

Here this is the link see if you get a funny one.
@REYNOSO_FUA11

https://explosm.net/rcg

Wow! What a lame guy. I’ll never reinforce if it would mean bringing that guy back!

Don’t be too hard on him, what with the down syndrome and all.

1 Like

Stop grabbing people’s hernia, dammit!

tenor (2)

1 Like

Lol. Good vid. Your voice changer sounds like the little door droid at Jabba’s palace was possessed by the robot devil.

They call that leap and shoot? JFC… they have not faced me. I’ll plasma cast you from 1m away and hop like a bunny all around

I’m fine with this. I play sniper anyway so I’ll be away from the panic. Lol

Wait report for chat abuse that’s a thing? Lol
Dam…I doubt reporting even does anything really haven’t see any on the fourms that it does or even people talk about it and I been playing this game for awhile.

Yeah it’s probably horseshit