Show us your pets!

Nice what caliber is it?

1 Like

5 Likes

The P90 is a selective fire, straight blowback-operated weapon with a cyclic rate of fire of 900 RPM (rounds per minute). The weapon is chambered for FN’s 5.7×28mm ammunition.

1 Like

Ewww no wonder this game is bug filled and the devs lack communication cause there fucking cat ppl. Cat ppl are the worst. I bet you are a hoarder aswell

Come on man. There’s no need to personally attack them. I’m not fond of the game’s state either and I know I poke fun of the game and the company from time to time but don’t you think personally attacking the people that work for Illfonic is going a bit too far?

3 Likes

My dog

2 Likes

Fuck that could care less. Cat ppl are the worlds worst ppl and if you own a cat you are automatically trash at anything you do in life

Removed threat

Also instead of you know communicating with the fan base they throw this little thread up to distract us instead of us focusing on how shit the game is and calling them out on it. If they dont fix crossplay with in the next couple of updates we will see a lawsuit for False Advertisement which is what they have already done. I love this game but the devs clearly have a ball gag in their mouth and are being leashed by 20th century fox. But whatever they can be little pussy devs since they already had their asses handed to them once bu a lawsuit

“Illfonic interact with us on your platform ree”
“NO NOT LIKE THAT DONT MAKE THREADS”
“wtf why dont they talk to us”

Said it already but all you’d ever get from devs is “We’re working on it” because obviously thats all they’re allowed to tell you.

1 Like

Then maybe they should take their balls back and say to bad so sad we are going to keep the player base informed on when they should see bug fixes and a time frame on those. But nope its just we cant talk about the roadmap. Lol at this point nobody cares about the roadmap. We just want the game we paid for to be 100% playable with out having to change our playstyles to avoid the bugs in this game. But nope hear are a fucking pets.

Whining like a child will get us nowhere. Nice derailment tho.

2 Likes

Snakes are awesome. Just wouldn’t want to discover if a 25lb cat or a boa would win in a fight :C

3 Likes

That was the nicest one James Cameron could find.

Nobody Wants to see your boy sausage.

The cat is acceptable though

1 Like

Oh, my bad…But my boy sausage is here for all to touch.

@SoBadsOGad

Its like a match made in heaven! LMAO!

5 Likes

Say what you want about cats…

At least cats don’t tell the cops where your drugs are stashed !!

Lol shit not my pups shit they would never nark on me. And plus k9 are easy to throw off why I keep steaks in my trunk lol

Cats also bury their own shit !!

Unlike a dog who obviously takes some kinda fucked up pleasure in knowing they have a dumbass human following them round with a little baggy🤣🤣🤣

1 Like