Some FT hints, please?

I Will help you.

1. Master parry.
    Tip: when hes Just about to attack, sidestep and get behind him then spam attack button and if you find time heavy attack.
    2)stay with your team and always check for predator.
    Tip:Headphones.
    3)master aiming.
    Tip:Just Master aiming.
    4)mud up.
  2. well, if you dont play many matchs you dont improve, you Will get expiriance with time. Good luck.

Ohh some games goes really wrong its natural dont dissapoint Just get better.

1 Like

This is the reason I never allow FT to reinforceā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s rare I let the predator get away unless their second wind blind works and the predator leaps right away. Usually Iā€™ll let them leave.

2 Likes

As fireteam, I donā€™t chase if I need exfils for the challenge.

Interestingly, I have never been ran down in second wind, since the patch that allows leaping in second wind.

I have a feeling most people arenā€™t using all of the stamina and time available to them. Unless you take massive damage in second wind, you can almost cross the map in second wind.

Alternatively, if you use medic, it reduces the time it takes to heal in second wind, as well as with the med kit, obviously.

1 Like

I use all of my stamina as elder lol, but it regens kinda fast when ur not getting shot at but it might be placeboā€¦ but overall i waste all of my stamina either with 2 leaps and just not be able to do shit lolā€¦ Which i think is pretty sht for balance which i understand but then again i think it should be reworked like this okayā€¦

So preds are able to leap 2+ extra more leaps than what they have rnā€¦ breserker maybe 1+ which is one less leap than othersā€¦ i think scout should just have better stamina managment but same leap usageā€¦ and scout faster regen overallā€¦ but to get to the point, however the stamina for predators should give out an EXHAUSTED EFFECT if they use it all up for doing combo attacksā€¦ in general i think stamina and energy should be better if predators dont engage with fireteam cause it would help with immersion and having fun in the game @Schoolboy_Skeptik

I wasnā€™t aware that the healing boost affected second wind thatā€™s pretty cool.

Yeah. I actually got that tip from a friend. Ever since then, I always use medic when playing berserker.