Some predator builds

Yeah man. This week along I have had 10 complaints to corporate about not bwing able to honor a res and my Managers are getting angry at me! Meanwhile I have been trying to get them to bring me cars since Monday!

They are like we have received no emails or text messages from you about needing cars and then when I forward all them to them they say ohhhhh yeah sorry we dont have the fleet do the best you can!

Sorta! I have a garage and stuff to hide stuff but I cant deny ppl with reservations so all my vehicles are rented by like noon or 1pm and then left for 4 hours with nothing lol!

Tbh that makes me happy! I fought the pred off enough that he was able to kill me without me being able to fight back! I enjoy losing in this game as the ft to a great pred than demolish a noob pred with 1 clip you know

@Thunder-Cats remember that Xx Japanese dude we played? Just played him again. 1v1 downed 😅

1 Like

Animelord lol

It works for me 🤷

All the ranged weapons depend on ping.

Drop them on their heads.

Plasma pistol and height advantage are highly ineffective, so is scout.

Thank you!

So, you place bear traps directly at fireteam members and not before they arrive, e.g. in front of doors.

I dislike that bear traps have a very low range and aiming with the bear traps is so slow.

Indeed. It is a completely different playstyle.
Damage is too low to eliminate many fireteams within time.

By the way, can you detect scout-disciplined with ease when playing as fireteam or do you have difficulty in detecting them?

Yes

Still easy to detect

Thank you.

Any good SAM build?

meta build
SCOUT
No Perks
No Gear
No primary no secondary

GLHF

1 Like

I’ve just played again with medic and pouch after a long time. You are absolutely right. It’s a quite effective and safe.

If you select medic and pouch for CH-Analytic, what’s your third perk? Long jump, modified reserve?

What’s your preferred build against highly skilled fireteams?

I run alpha assassin against teams I know are good. Medic large pouch and adrenal. Bow and katana with traps.

1 Like

I prefer not to play medic+pouch on CH. I don’t usually play without downrange and CH doesn’t have enough perk points for that combo.

City Hunter is fun with modified reserve adrenal and down range. Dish katana traps analytic.

Some examples