Someday

Yup that’s the bones of the game, but the fans can turn it into more. There’s a ton of lore in the game, let it be weapons or characters or collectible lore, I simply add to it 😅

2 Likes

What do you add? :–) @NomadClan @PredatorSmasher69420

1 Like

Added lore, fan fictions and subscribers stories along with adding Predators from canon to no longer canon characters and into the game on a “what if” they where in this game.

Each video I make, in the description is the lore of the Predator builds I make or recreate. It’s just a fun lil thing I do that I’ve been known for now😅

3 Likes

You are known? you have youtube? If i subscrip, would you recreate a video of mine i took playing preydeytor hunti groo? @NomadClan @PredatorSmasher69420

2 Likes

I’d have to add it to a 2 month waiting list because I just ran out of time in making stuff. But yeah I could try

2 Likes

Oh no! 2 months? God bless! thats long time, im gonna start cry if it so long @NomadClan @PredatorSmasher69420

1 Like

Lol yeah sorry😅

2 Likes

I want an open world pred game, epic .

2 Likes

Dawg why are you tagging me in every reply bruh

What ever do you mean? @PredatorSmasher69420

You tagged my name in like 4 replies for no reason lmao if you need something just ask

oh i didn’t realize, how do i undo it? @PredatorSmasher69420

No need to undo, I was just wondering the reason. Thanks

oh okay. I hope you not mad. i was jsut trying to talk to nomad @PredatorSmasher69420

Ubisoft

Not at all. Hope you have an awesome rest of your day.

no

we wont

same to you! have an awsome rest of day! @PredatorSmasher69420