Spartan helmet is mythical and female only

Hey at least you can say your a patriot

1 Like

Was it red-red-green or red-green-red?
And heā€™s supposed to be our demolition expert?

1 Like

Maybe try law enforcement. You donā€™t have to be a cop specifically but there are options.

1 Like

I would have joined the Rangers but my foster parents at the time wouldnā€™t allow me. I signed all the papers and the day before I was to take my asvab they changed their mind. Wanted me to join the airfoce (their branch)

By now my interest has long faded. Not in training though. Gotta be ready for anything.

Dunno I missed out on that game. Hoping for another one though!

Itā€™s so good. You can get it on Xbox one and steam if you have either of those. Hopefully they reboot it and make a story thatā€™s canon for them.

Kinda dumb ot female only same with the other 2 new masks that female predator only.

That is quite literally the best Star Wars 1st person shooter to date in my opinion. Itā€™s was like COD big time

1 Like

Iā€™m on PS4. I get my star wars fix on battlefront 2

The squad gameplay was so fun.

Ah fair enough. At least you can play as the clone commandos on there. Too bad thereā€™s no Delta squad skins though.

1 Like

lol yeah there;s no way a male human being could wear that helmet. Inconceivable!!

So, uhā€¦ it looks like the reaper helmet is based off of an air soft mask, too lol

1 Like

Itā€™s trying to copy a mandos helmet

I donā€™t like the chin on the reaper helmet, to pronounced.
Gonna switch back to the ballistics one.

All the full head stuff seems to show patches of neck, itā€™s kinda annoying. Not a huge deal, just ugg.

1 Like

The chin is win.

1 Like

Looks like Iā€™m cosplaying for an evil dead reboot.

1 Like

Gonna have to say it was better than COD any day especially the COD of that time, i must have sunk over 400+ hours into this game

1 Like

Bro theyā€™re all based off real helmet/masks lol
They canā€™t come up with their own and youā€™ve seen how the predator masks come out when they go with their own ā€œinspirationā€ lol